Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Why The Intense Awareness After Ejaculation. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Intense Awareness After Ejaculation. (499 Views)

David Ibiyeomie Uses Limousine For His Awareness Rally In Port-Harcourt (Pics) / Pope John Paul Letters Reveal 'intense' Friendship With A Married Woman / Pope John Paul II Letters Reveal 'intense' Friendship With Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why The Intense Awareness After Ejaculation. by Jimmyo3(m): 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hello NL,i've been disturbed since i grew up to know more about sexual activities due to my personal experiences and feelings. From masturbation to having real sex with a girl,i've always wonderd why it is so ''the intense awareness after ejaculation''could this be linked or a justifiable means that the biblical forbidden fruit was actually sex?...the bible says immediately they ate the forbidden fruit they became aware of themselves knowing they were naked,the same experience when you ejaculate,the intense awareness can make you feel bad,some guys even go as far as never wanting to see the girl again...pls help i need clearification...
Re: Why The Intense Awareness After Ejaculation. by finofaya: 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
I feel relaxed afterwards. If anything, I have reduced awareness. I think what you are mistaking for awareness is that slight revulsion you sometimes feel afterwards. If it were awareness, you'd have a difficult job explaining how you can keep becoming aware of the same thing over and over, sometimes two or more times a day, on top of the fact that you are constantly aware that you keep becoming aware of it.
Re: Why The Intense Awareness After Ejaculation. by johnydon22(m): 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
speak for yourself.. i feel very relaxed, good and happy grin

(1) (Reply)

Reinhard Bonnke Prayed For Nigeria / Is This Cheating? / Reserved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.