Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Is This Cheating? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This Cheating? (503 Views)

God Is Cheating Me / The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating On You. (both Mental And Physica / The Reason Why Cheating, Polygamy & Bigamy Will Never Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Cheating? by Daniel058(m): 8:46am On Apr 08, 2015
Hello fellow christian here...i am a waec Candidate in one of the private schools in my area.. As a born again christian,i 've decided not to cheat... Now,this is my problem,in the very school,they writes all answers to Theory questions on the black board.. Not only that,they do not give us enough time to shed the OBJ answers they calls out each number and the answers [1=b ,2 >a ,3=c etc....] they may or not be correct in the answers they give. So my question is "IS IT SIN TO MARK THOSE ANSWERS THEY PROVIDE WITHOUT CHECKING IT OUT MYSELF ,since they dont give us enough time ?
Re: Is This Cheating? by Daniel058(m): 8:49am On Apr 08, 2015
If you have a good advice to give, pls always quote me

1 Like

Re: Is This Cheating? by Nokiae5: 8:52am On Apr 08, 2015
omor eh sad do wati u need to do to pass.except u wan go for second time.
Re: Is This Cheating? by pheyhi(f): 9:01am On Apr 08, 2015
daniel u know what u dont need cheating to pass,its diff with pple i cheated in ma first waec i failed woefully buh i passed ma gce and i didnt read so much
that delayed ma education
its ur choice buh i beleive u shud think W.W.J.D
Re: Is This Cheating? by pheyhi(f): 9:03am On Apr 08, 2015
Nokia wat kind of advice is that
that makes our country more corrupt
i dont support tho its ur opinion its wrong
Re: Is This Cheating? by Daniel058(m): 10:08am On Apr 08, 2015
pheyhi:
W.W.J.D
what's the meaning?
Re: Is This Cheating? by Daniel058(m): 10:16am On Apr 08, 2015
Section MOD pls help me...i need more advice

(1) (Reply)

Where The Quran Might Agree With Evolutionists. / How To Go To Heaven / Reserved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.