Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Share Your Fondest Memories As Kid Growing Up - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Share Your Fondest Memories As Kid Growing Up (766 Views)

17 Childhood Memories Those Born In The 90's Can Relate To. Enjoy / 10 Funny Moment As A Growing Up Kid (TBT) / Did This Happen In Your Family While Growing Up? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Fondest Memories As Kid Growing Up by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
I remember dashing down to my dad's room 1st thing in the morning when i was knee height and he would lift me up and call me bob which was kind of his nick name for me & when he is not looking i would run into his bathroom and help my self with some shot of mouth wash (i loved the sweet minty taste then as a kid)when he is not back from work and i am back from school i loved racing tires with the other kids in my street then buy a couple of biscuits,sweets,gums & tree tops but when i hear his horn at the junction i would race home with my other brothers get in through the back gate and eat everything you bought at once it was then i discovered biscuits and chewing gum where wonderful together lolz grin grin...its all funny to me cos right now i don't even get along fine with him..my dad i mean.Guys feel free to share your fondest memories as a kid growing up

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Fondest Memories As Kid Growing Up by Infomizer(m): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
1. Kenke (local high jump)
2. The water games myself and my lil bro used to play in the bathroom.
3. My bout with enuresis (bed wetting) grin
4. All them fun TV programs and Cartoons
5. Police and Thief
6. Rolling tyres (some crazy asss formula 1/Tyre GP) grin
7. The injuries (I can show you vouchers)
8. The punishments and floggings (pick pin, cigar obo, frog jump, joko idera, curfews).
9. Dad prepping me for my first interview post-common entrance
10. Hide and seek
11. Fokora with dem equally spoilt female friends grin
12. Pretending to study whenever Pop was around (serious eye service mhen!)
13. Morning devotions!
14. Kites!
15. Four post
16. American game (the ball mustn't enter your kolo else you were given the beating of life!)
17. After round one
18. Christmas clothes (Jim Jim wears and dungarees) and outings
19. Holidays
20. School bus!

Lemme respect my old age and stop here! Lol

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Fondest Memories As Kid Growing Up by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
Infomizer:
1. Kenke (local high jump)
2. The water games myself and my lil bro used to play in the bathroom.
3. My bout with enuresis (bed wetting) grin
4. All them fun TV programs and Cartoons
5. Police and Thief
6. Rolling tyres (some crazy asss formula 1/Tyre GP) grin
7. The injuries (I can show you vouchers)
8. The punishments and floggings (pick pin, cigar obo, frog jump, joko idera, curfews).
9. Dad prepping me for my first interview post-common entrance
10. Hide and seek
11. Fokora with dem equally spoilt female friends grin
12. Pretending to study whenever Pop was around (serious eye service mhen!)
13. Morning devotions!
14. Kites!
15. Four post
16. American game (the ball mustn't enter your kolo else you were given the beating of life!)
17. After round one
18. Christmas clothes (Jim Jim wears and dungarees) and outings
19. Holidays
20. School bus!

Lemme respect my old age and stop here! Lol

hahahahahaa...bro u want kill me with laugh o...i remember the police & thief too,and used to love that tyre race die,did u do the one made with sticks and boris it was a gift from my cuz in the village then,morning devotion ke?we dey dodge and even when we enter na to siddon look,hmm i never ever took my drugs when ill na under chair dem dey enter.kites made with paper and threads with broom sticks i remember that too,bros whats fokora? i only remember we used to play mom and dad with the girls in our compound na then we dey try things we see on tv on code grin those days where fun....u really do things sha...lolz grin grin
Re: Share Your Fondest Memories As Kid Growing Up by Infomizer(m): 7:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
runnazz:

hahahahahaa...bro u want kill me with laugh o...i remember the police & thief too,and used to love that tyre race die,did u do the one made with sticks and boris it was a gift from my cuz in the village then,morning devotion ke?we dey dodge and even when we enter na to siddon look,hmm i never ever took my drugs when ill na under chair dem dey enter.kites made with paper and threads with broom sticks i remember that too,bros whats fokora? i only remember we used to play mom and dad with the girls in our compound na then we dey try things we see on tv on code grin those days where fun....u really do things sha...lolz grin grin

For morning devotion, you wan try my dozing skills? And my bro had a supernatural way of missing out on all the Amens till the very last one. And he always claimed he didn't fall asleep...Talent!!!

Tyres? I did it all bro! Even paint bucket covers and any flat circular object! With converted cloth hangers!!!! I still remember being taught how to do that by a neighbor then!

Fokora translates literarily to 'use dickk rub am' in Yoruba...Non penetrative mummy and daddy thingy! I never figured out on time that the hole that urine came out from was the one that brought us into the world, thanks to the Mummy and Daddy thingy! I always tried subtly 'forcing' my teeny weeny kinkini jingle bell in between that split that separates the Labia Majora (Yea, I don sabi small now grin ) and it kind hurt me, but who cares? Juvenile agro was the real 'basterd'. Lol

Childhood was fun sha! Even the pains!! In retrospect...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Fondest Memories As Kid Growing Up by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
Infomizer:

For morning devotion, you wan try my dozing skills? And my bro had a supernatural way of missing out on all the Amens till the very last one. And he always claimed he didn't fall asleep...Talent!!!

Tyres? I did it all bro! Even paint bucket covers and any flat circular object! With converted cloth hangers!!!! I still remember being taught how to do that by a neighbor then!

Fokora translates literarily to 'use dickk rub am' in Yoruba...Non penetrative mummy and daddy thingy! I never figured out on time that the hole that urine came out from was the one that brought us into the world, thanks to the Mummy and Daddy thingy! I always tried subtly 'forcing' my teeny weeny kinkini jingle bell in between that split that separates the Labia Majora (Yea, I don sabi small now grin ) and it kind hurt me, but who cares? Juvenile agro was the real 'basterd'. Lol

Childhood was fun sha! Even the pains!! In retrospect...

Lolz.. so fokora was the same thing then...get one time them catch me on top my isekiri neighbor na him i say we dey fight wrestling oo lolz ...but that ur bro him dey program himself when he dey fit answer all the all the amen na really talented guy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Fondest Memories As Kid Growing Up by Infomizer(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
runnazz:

Lolz.. so fokora was the same thing then...get one time them catch me on top my isekiri neighbor na him i say we dey fight wrestling oo lolz ...but that ur bro him dey program himself when he dey fit answer all the all the amen na really talented guy grin grin

About being caught in the act....Was caught once by my younger brother's friend doing it in the balcony with a family friend's daughter...The other time was with another girl's 'naïve' younger brother (the guy cast us die!!!).

My bro? That was one talent I wish I had! Lmsao!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Fondest Memories As Kid Growing Up by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
Infomizer:

About being caught in the act....Was caught once by my younger brother's friend doing it in the balcony with a family friend's daughter...The other time was with another girl's 'naïve' younger brother (the guy cast us die!!!).

My bro? That was one talent I wish I had! Lmsao!

Lolzz
Re: Share Your Fondest Memories As Kid Growing Up by Chubhie: 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
Caring for my pigeons,rabbits and guinea pigs. My sweetest was when my rabbit gave birth to 9! Watching and feeding em was pure joy.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Fondest Memories As Kid Growing Up by Infomizer(m): 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
Chubhie:
Caring for my pigeons,rabbits and guinea pigs. My sweetest was when my rabbit gave birth to 9! Watching and feeding em was pure joy.

Awwww

(1) (Reply)

Parents Look After Ur Girls Well / . / Some Women/girls Dnt Ve Conscience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.