Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Yes, I Have A Lovechild Outside Marriage- Basketmouth - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yes, I Have A Lovechild Outside Marriage- Basketmouth (6741 Views)

Atorise: "My Wife Has Forgiven Me For Fathering A Child Outside Marriage" / Yes I Slept With Tiwa But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz - Dr Sid / What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes, I Have A Lovechild Outside Marriage- Basketmouth by paulGrundy(m): 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ace comedian Basketmouth revealed his long time hidden secret about his love child.

Though, His marriage of few years with his long time sweetheart is blessed with two kids, a boy and a girl. But what most of you do not know is that he has another daughter with an ex girlfriend.
Basketmouth talks about his love child for the first time in this exclusive interview with Vibenigeria.com crew

VibeNigeria: There’s this story that won’t just go away that suggests you have a love child?

Basketmouth: “I wouldn’t refer to her as a love child. She’s my child that people
didn’t know of. Yes I have a daughter with my ex-girlfriend. Its not a comfortable topic to discuss because I wouldn’t want to put anybody under pressure. As long as my family is happy and I’m on the same page with my wife, my siblings, my mum, my pastor and the family of my daughter, that’s all that actually matters.

VibeNigeria: When did you have the child?

Basketmouth: years ago, a while before my wedding.

VibeNigeria: How did your wife react to the news?

Basketmouth: You can guess.

Vibeigeria: But Why did you wait till now before choosing to come clean?

Basketmouth: It’s never been a hidden issue. That its private doesn’t make it hidden.

http://www.vibenigeria.com/yes-love-child-outside-wedlock-basketmouth/
Re: Yes, I Have A Lovechild Outside Marriage- Basketmouth by Airforce1(m): 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
His life, his business
Re: Yes, I Have A Lovechild Outside Marriage- Basketmouth by nerodenero: 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
Kini big deal. Ko kan aiye.
Re: Yes, I Have A Lovechild Outside Marriage- Basketmouth by ifyndy(f): 6:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
Now d trend is celebrities hvin babies before dey get married.

Were dey irresponsible den or is d babies a ticket to their limelight?

Jus askin
Re: Yes, I Have A Lovechild Outside Marriage- Basketmouth by enoqueen: 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
90% of men this days have a love child.

every woman should be aware of that.

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter Announce Marriage, Mercy Aigbe’s Daughter Reacts (photo) / Is Emmanuella Really Pregnant? Here Is What Happened! / Nicky Minaj And Meek Mills Visits Nigeria!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.