Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

If Nollywood Was To Produce The Popular New Series Empire. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Nollywood Was To Produce The Popular New Series Empire. (5163 Views)

When Nollywood Was Nollywood / Adekunle Gold Joins Empire Season IV Cast / Meet Chucks: Blood Brother to the Popular Igbo Rapper Phyno Fino. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nollywood Was To Produce The Popular New Series Empire. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
I am waiting for this. I trust nollywood and their copy copy. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just replace Van Vicker with Majid or Ramsey. grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: If Nollywood Was To Produce The Popular New Series Empire. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
P.S if you haven't heard of empire you must be living in a cave cry cry cry cry cry and seriously missing out.

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RjcGVZRpXg
[/url]

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xm74nuuM30

[/url]

Re: If Nollywood Was To Produce The Popular New Series Empire. by morethanadoll(f): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
One of my favorite shows here in the states!

1 Like

Re: If Nollywood Was To Produce The Popular New Series Empire. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
morethanadoll:
One of my favorite shows here in the states!

You got good taste and nice pic.

Hopefully you become a fan of the nollywood version as well. grin grin grin
Re: If Nollywood Was To Produce The Popular New Series Empire. by siegfried99(m): 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lol..would be a nice concept though grin

Rokiatu, nice pic kiss
Re: If Nollywood Was To Produce The Popular New Series Empire. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
siegfried99:
Lol..would be a nice concept though grin

Rokiatu, nice pic kiss
Just waiting for them producers to view this thread and get some inspiration. Cuz I know they all visit nairaland. grin grin

But Majid in place of Van. Van cant act. And Lucious character is so complex.

And thanks for the compliment. smiley
Re: If Nollywood Was To Produce The Popular New Series Empire. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
rokiatu:
Just waiting for them producers to view this thread and get some inspiration. Cuz I know they all visit nairaland. grin grin

Re: If Nollywood Was To Produce The Popular New Series Empire. by siegfried99(m): 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
rokiatu:

Uw
Yh I like that majid guy
Re: If Nollywood Was To Produce The Popular New Series Empire. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
This one will be serious gobe story! How dem go write Jamal's story?
Re: If Nollywood Was To Produce The Popular New Series Empire. by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 25, 2015
naijababe:
This one will be serious gobe story! How dem go write Jamal's story?
lol I think they will cut that out hahahhahaaha.
Re: If Nollywood Was To Produce The Popular New Series Empire. by ammyluv2002(f): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2015
rokiatu:
lol I think they will cut that out hahahhahaaha.
Nne, thanks for making me see this great show in fact when it was released Glee came to my mind so i lost but as i was surfing NL and saw your thread i quickly downloaded all the episodes and fell in love from the 1st scene.

Empire is the best tv series of all time kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: If Nollywood Was To Produce The Popular New Series Empire. by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 25, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Nne, thanks for making me see this great show in fact when it was released Glee came to my mind so i lost but as i was surfing NL and saw your thread i quickly downloaded all the episodes and fell in love from the 1st scene.

Empire is the best tv series of all time kiss kiss kiss kiss

u welcome babe empire really is amazing
Re: If Nollywood Was To Produce The Popular New Series Empire. by Nhaomie(f): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hw can I download some episodes of the series
Re: If Nollywood Was To Produce The Popular New Series Empire. by Acekidc4(m): 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
rokiatu:
I am waiting for this. I trust nollywood and their copy copy. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just replace Van Vicker with Majid or Ramsey. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Just Watch the Empire season1 yesterday.
Very Very Interesting!!
The LYON family

1 Like

Re: If Nollywood Was To Produce The Popular New Series Empire. by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:

I second that. Majid would act Lucious' part better than Van
Re: If Nollywood Was To Produce The Popular New Series Empire. by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 27, 2015
Nhaomie:
Hw can I download some episodes of the series
http://o2tvseries.com/Empire/index.html
Re: If Nollywood Was To Produce The Popular New Series Empire. by prinzfunchi(m): 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
Denrele is gonna act the part of that Video guy that made out with Jamal

Can't remember his name, he was in The Originals too...
Re: If Nollywood Was To Produce The Popular New Series Empire. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
hajruna:
I second that. Majid would act Lucious' part better than Van
van can't act to save his life.
Re: If Nollywood Was To Produce The Popular New Series Empire. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
rokiatu:
van can't act to save his life.
grin grin true
Re: If Nollywood Was To Produce The Popular New Series Empire. by ssultana(f): 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hi everyone,please where can I download the songs from the series for free? Yes I'm a cheapskate,i don't want to buy it...pls!
Re: If Nollywood Was To Produce The Popular New Series Empire. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 01, 2015
ssultana:
Hi everyone,please where can I download the songs from the series for free? Yes I'm a cheapskate,i don't want to buy it...pls!
if you do find it, pls let me know. tongue
Re: If Nollywood Was To Produce The Popular New Series Empire. by Alfred234(m): 10:50pm On Apr 02, 2015
ssultana:
Go to mp3skull.com and search "Empire cast" thank me later.
Re: If Nollywood Was To Produce The Popular New Series Empire. by ssultana(f): 8:51am On Apr 05, 2015
Alfred234:
Go to mp3skull.com and search "Empire cast" thank me later.

Thank you so much!
Re: If Nollywood Was To Produce The Popular New Series Empire. by ssultana(f): 8:53am On Apr 05, 2015
rokiatu:
if you do find it, pls let me know. tongue

Go to mp3skull.com and search for empire cast cheesy
Re: If Nollywood Was To Produce The Popular New Series Empire. by LeonMacJames(m): 10:51am On Apr 05, 2015
What really amazes me is taraji .p. Henson and funke akindele . The are too similar in the picture .guess my theory is true afterall. Make I go download season one episode 1 #powered by showbox.
Re: If Nollywood Was To Produce The Popular New Series Empire. by LeonMacJames(m): 10:55am On Apr 05, 2015
Dat black guy looks like emeka Ike but emeka Ike doesn't look like him. The fat entities complement themselves. I have nothing to say about faded skin dude and van vicker except dat van vicker is his closest resemblance.
L℮ȏn♍ȃcJȃ♏℮s
Re: If Nollywood Was To Produce The Popular New Series Empire. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2015
ssultana:

Go to mp3skull.com and search for empire cast cheesy
thanks doll.
Re: If Nollywood Was To Produce The Popular New Series Empire. by passionate88: 6:53am On Jun 16, 2015
Re: If Nollywood Was To Produce The Popular New Series Empire. by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 16, 2015
That rubbish movie that promotes gay

6 Pictures You'll Find On A Naija Babe's Phone

^^ interesting

(1) (Reply)

Afrocandy Release New After S*x Bedroom Photos On Her Instagram Page..photos 18+ / Lil Wayne’s Son Is His Carbon Copy, Take A Look At Their Photos Together / Give A Name For This Braided Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.