Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

The Nigerian Police: Your Friend? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Nigerian Police: Your Friend? (1287 Views)

Hilarious Statements Made By Criminals In Nigerian Police Custody / Is The Police Your Friend? 70-yr-old Man Dies After Torture In Detention / Police Dismiss Officers For Month-long Rape Of 16-year-old Police, Your Fiend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Police: Your Friend? by archbishop(m): 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2006
the police in naija is never your friend.
i was all most kill by a naija police just because my driver
refused to give him N20.
later he started molesting us before the incedent.
Please Nairaland users, is the police really your friend?.
thanks.
Nairalander i need reply as soon as possible.
Re: The Nigerian Police: Your Friend? by kiki(f): 2:05pm On Sep 03, 2006
naija police ur friend? more like ur enemy
Re: The Nigerian Police: Your Friend? by LoverBwoy(m): 7:53pm On Sep 04, 2006
if the nigerian police force are your friends then the criminals are your brothers grin
Re: The Nigerian Police: Your Friend? by kiki(f): 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2006
@loverbwoy dat is a nice one
Re: The Nigerian Police: Your Friend? by Stevogue(m): 11:09am On Sep 06, 2006
The Nigerian Police has helplessly failed both the public they subjugate and the Government they take orders from, if it is workable, I will suggest that the Nigerian Police Force be privatized.
Folks, please permit to inquire how I can post a topic for discussion as am new in nairaland. Cheers!
Re: The Nigerian Police: Your Friend? by iice(f): 3:12pm On Sep 06, 2006
Friend ke? Far from that
Re: The Nigerian Police: Your Friend? by clocky(m): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2006
they are bees attracted to honey(in this case 20 box)
Re: The Nigerian Police: Your Friend? by kiki(f): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2006
well is all because they don't pay them real good cos if they do 20 box ain't gon be a big deal 2 dem but u know dey got to take somtin home to d wife and kidz
Re: The Nigerian Police: Your Friend? by LoverBwoy(m): 12:53am On Sep 07, 2006
kiki would you marry olokpa - police man, he'll bring lots of dirty N20 notes for your enjoyment grin

i pity police officers wife oh
Re: The Nigerian Police: Your Friend? by kiki(f): 2:34am On Sep 07, 2006
LoverBwoy:

kiki would you marry olokpa - police man, he'll bring lots of dirty N20 notes for your enjoyment grin

i pity police officers wife oh

hell nahhhhhhhhhh i worth more than that well if its an american police officer but Nigerian police officer i can't even if he is d last person on earth i'd rather remain single
Re: The Nigerian Police: Your Friend? by iice(f): 2:40am On Sep 07, 2006
Or Japanese policeman, they are one of the highest paid in their country tongue
Re: The Nigerian Police: Your Friend? by kiki(f): 2:51am On Sep 07, 2006
ok i don't like police men i just don't like em nothin personal
Re: The Nigerian Police: Your Friend? by LoverBwoy(m): 3:13am On Sep 07, 2006
what about their uniform grin they can be sexy grrrrrr the female ones for me wink
Re: The Nigerian Police: Your Friend? by iice(f): 3:15am On Sep 07, 2006
Police uniform? ehhhhh more like navy uniform for me.
Re: The Nigerian Police: Your Friend? by LoverBwoy(m): 3:20am On Sep 07, 2006
aahhh those batty boys grin
Re: The Nigerian Police: Your Friend? by iice(f): 3:24am On Sep 07, 2006
Chaiiii lol tongue tongue
Re: The Nigerian Police: Your Friend? by kiki(f): 3:31am On Sep 07, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmm i love a man in uniform tongue tongue
Re: The Nigerian Police: Your Friend? by LoverBwoy(m): 3:35am On Sep 07, 2006
like this one? grin

Re: The Nigerian Police: Your Friend? by kiki(f): 3:39am On Sep 07, 2006
i might av to pass on that i meant a man in uniform and all d muscles showin
Re: The Nigerian Police: Your Friend? by bamdil(m): 8:28am On Dec 15, 2006
I will give u guys two scenario on what is happening to Nigerian Police in term of what they are doing.
I wouldn't blame the Police atall,just immagine a police inspector been paid between 10,000 to 14,000 naira in a month and Police constable been paid 8,000 Naira, having a wife and children at home, will pay school fees of the children and don't 4get the bills, house bills and so on to be paid by him. How do u think he will get the money to pay for all these. He can't steal because the nature of his job is to prevent crime.What do u expect him to do?
Second he doesn't want to collect (20 naira)(bribe) on the road, but the drivers doesn't have all the neccesary particulars of their vehicle. Immagine Molue in Lagos that was constructed 10 years ago, how do u expect the driver to have the particulars of the vehicle, the drivers prefer to give the police money so that he won't delay them on the road.

Assuming Police officers are being paid well, giving enough equipment that can combat crime i.e Weapon/Riffle that supercede Robbers own, good vehicles,and all with good communication equipment, I'm assuring you that u people will like police more than any other organisation in the country. Why is it that New yorkers rely solely on NYPD(New York Police Department)? Because all the above are giving to them and they do perform their duties well.
Despite the fact that few of this is done to Police in the country, they are still trying their best, give them all that is needed and see whether they will not perform better and "become your friend".
Re: The Nigerian Police: Your Friend? by gbadex1(m): 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2006
The Nigerian Police my friend? Sure, then i and Martians are lovers.
Re: The Nigerian Police: Your Friend? by deathadder(m): 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2006
I was held up and forced to give up my new bible from the police. They stole my bible, N100, me shoes
and me new cell.
Re: The Nigerian Police: Your Friend? by LoverBwoy(m): 6:21am On Dec 21, 2006
deathadder:

I was held up and forced to give up my new bible from the police. They stole my bible, N100, me shoes
and me new cell.

Dont worry he is trying to repent lol

(1) (Reply)

In My Village If You Are Not Rich By 25, You Are A Nobody - Robbery Suspect / Teenage Lovers Found Die Mysteriously After Attending Vigil / Graphic Photos Of Boko Haram Terrorists Killed In Okene By Nigerian Troops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.