Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Age Of Reason--d Anti-theist's Corner - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Age Of Reason--d Anti-theist's Corner (381 Views)

I Am No Longer A Theist / Here To Engage Theist God Especially Kingebukasblog / The End Of Reason:A Response To The New Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Age Of Reason--d Anti-theist's Corner by djdoxxx(m): 6:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
One can imagine what this fellow,guru maraji has said concerning election!!! Isn't it obvious christian rulers are very deceitful? As if Deceiving church goers is not enough,dis pastors go ahead to claim Jonathan as a divine ruler from heaven-their christian god,who is no good dan causing afflictions,sufferings,troubles,disasters and every bad fin u can ever think of....this is wah d guru said :

The Spiritual Leader of One Love Family, Sat Guru Maharaji Ji, has advised the All Progressives Congress, APC, and its presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), to forget Nigeria’s presidency.

“There is no vacancy for Buhari at Aso Rock,” he declared in a statement on Sunday.

According to him, “President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is the verifiable divine choice of the forthcoming presidential election.

As the Living Perfect Master of creation in whose hands the fate of Nigerian project lies spiritually, I declare divinity’s decision to return Jonathan to Aso Rock over Muhammadu Buhari.

“I had publicly and sufficiently advised Buhari against nursing the ambition to rule Nigeria again. Superior forces are actually in-charge of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. I am at the helm of these great and unseen primordial powers of creation.

“My commitment to ensuring that Buhari and his fellow Anglo-American proxies do not deflect Nigeria off its path of gradual transition to authentic sovereignty, sustainable unity and real prosperity is sacrosanct.

Nigeria is no longer to be ruled by feudal agents of Western neo-colonial power and Arab imperialists,” Guru added.

The spiritual leader called on all lovers of freedom, fairness and human dignity in Nigeria to vote for President Jonathan, saying, “He is an authentic component of Nigeria’s divinely graphed transition to greatness.

His return to Aso Rock will further secure Nigeria from being re-enslaved by those who insist they were born to rule.”

1 Like

Re: Age Of Reason--d Anti-theist's Corner by djdoxxx(m): 7:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
One can only ponder how most humans av been deceived wif dis issue of 'divinity'....no wonder;christians wif their mediocrity believes jesus was conceived of a holy spirit without d fertilisation of a sperm...very hilarious!!!to believe dis cock and bull story is like an adult still believing in father xmas...lol... Their jesus obviously is an alien,nd probably should not av a DNA.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Perfect Heart / Your Thoughts On This Scripture!!! / Memorials Of Faithfulness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.