Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,231 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Plz How Difficult/ Easy Is It To Get Job Fast With 2nd Degree(msc) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Plz How Difficult/ Easy Is It To Get Job Fast With 2nd Degree(msc) (1944 Views)

10 Jobs That Makes It Difficult For Men To Intimately Satisfy Their Wives / How To Keep Your Jobs In A Difficult Economy - Entrepreneurs Advise Workers / Why 85% Of Job Seekers Don't Get Job Interview Invitation/FREE CV Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz How Difficult/ Easy Is It To Get Job Fast With 2nd Degree(msc) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
plz graduates in d house how possible and difficult is it to get job with Msc ( second degree) I really want to go for second degree but at d same time scared of the employablility
Re: Plz How Difficult/ Easy Is It To Get Job Fast With 2nd Degree(msc) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
any help
Re: Plz How Difficult/ Easy Is It To Get Job Fast With 2nd Degree(msc) by sexybaykay: 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Its better to do a top up in the UK for a higher grade then do masters... schools like teeaide.. sunderland... northumbria...and maybe contact pfl or ukeas... can help you look for schools. Its beter because personally i dnt think its very easy cuz i have same experience.. ukeas is free while u pay for pfl....scholarships also available.
Re: Plz How Difficult/ Easy Is It To Get Job Fast With 2nd Degree(msc) by sexybaykay: 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
Its better to do a top up in the UK for a higher grade then do masters... schools like teeside.. sunderland... northumbria...and maybe contact pfl or ukeas... can help you look for schools. Its beter because personally i dnt think its very easy cuz i have same experience.. ukeas is free while u pay for pfl....scholarships also available.
Re: Plz How Difficult/ Easy Is It To Get Job Fast With 2nd Degree(msc) by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 27, 2015
dis is serious
Re: Plz How Difficult/ Easy Is It To Get Job Fast With 2nd Degree(msc) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Not just masters, do a master in the field you are practising now.it will help you when you come back. The reason why most masters graduates don't get job is because they went to master what they have not practised. I know a guy who was a maintenance Technician in a multinational beverage company, he heard of petroleum engineering, he went ahead to do it at masters level, he has Mechanical background though. Up till now he hasn't gotten any job yet. I expected him to study industrial engineering or something close. By now he would have gotten a job if he had done so. Misplaced priorities.

1 Like

Re: Plz How Difficult/ Easy Is It To Get Job Fast With 2nd Degree(msc) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
hmm tnx bro
Re: Plz How Difficult/ Easy Is It To Get Job Fast With 2nd Degree(msc) by cjstanley(m): 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
Vchancelor is very right. Just focus on a particular field and climb the ladder, you will be amazed where you will find yourself.
Re: Plz How Difficult/ Easy Is It To Get Job Fast With 2nd Degree(msc) by gbengalite(m): 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
sexybaykay:
Its better to do a top up in the UK for a higher grade then do masters... schools like teeside.. sunderland... northumbria...and maybe contact pfl or ukeas... can help you look for schools. Its beter because personally i dnt think its very easy cuz i have same experience.. ukeas is free while u pay for pfl....scholarships also available.

UKEAS free? Pls explain

1 Like

Re: Plz How Difficult/ Easy Is It To Get Job Fast With 2nd Degree(msc) by gentlerossy1: 8:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
pls I have a bsc in banking & finance BT want to go for MSC in accountancy. will it be OK or shld I still focus on banking? wot do u guys tink?

1 Like

Re: Plz How Difficult/ Easy Is It To Get Job Fast With 2nd Degree(msc) by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 29, 2015
gentlerossy1:
pls I have a bsc in banking & finance BT want to go for MSC in accountancy. will it be OK or shld I still focus on banking? wot do u guys tink?

Msc in accounting is a wrong move.. if ur trying to become an accountant. Do ACCA instead.
Re: Plz How Difficult/ Easy Is It To Get Job Fast With 2nd Degree(msc) by sexybaykay: 3:58pm On May 07, 2016
[quote author=gbengalite post=33199415]

UKEAS free? Pls explain[/quoteGOOGLE THEM AND GET THEIR CONTACTS
Re: Plz How Difficult/ Easy Is It To Get Job Fast With 2nd Degree(msc) by bodeoni: 4:25pm On May 08, 2016
The determining factor here is Work experience. Entry level is entry level whether or not the fellow has an advanced degree. Only a few organisations give preference to persons with advanced degrees and even at that it's still gonna be an entry level position. The benefit, however, is that you get to rise up the career ladder a bit faster.

(1) (Reply)

Petroleum vs. Geosciences / Christian Aid Nigeria Interview Questions / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC 25/26) 2016 Recruitment Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.