Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Jamb Law Aspirants Check Us Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jamb Law Aspirants Check Us Here (498 Views)

ABU Zaria Aspirants --check This Out / Thread For Law Students And Law Aspirants. / Unn 2016 Law Aspirants Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Law Aspirants Check Us Here by ambrosunny(m): 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
Did you apply for LAW this #past2015 UTME?? This is a thread that can help you ease off the pressure admission anxieties might have placed on you. How?? Just drop your jamb score and the aspiring institution. That's how you can know your fate in gaining admission. By doing that we will know the rate of competition in the afore-mentioned course. Jesusheritage cares. #success4uall
Re: Jamb Law Aspirants Check Us Here by sheettle(m): 10:00am On Mar 27, 2015
ambrosunny:
Did you apply for LAW this #past2015 UTME?? This is a thread that can help you ease off the pressure admission anxieties might have placed on you. How?? Just drop your jamb score and the aspiring institution. That's how you can know your fate in gaining admission. By doing that we will know the rate of competition in the afore-mentioned course. Jesusheritage cares. #success4uall
I scored 245 with the subject combination of English, Government, Literature and Yoruba. My aspiring institution is University Of Abuja, what is my fate?
Re: Jamb Law Aspirants Check Us Here by ambrosunny(m): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2015
Bro, with your score just be optimistic, all i will want you to do is to start your preparation asap akin to your score to have a high putme scorefor you to be merit. With what have observed.in this year's jamb, there is low pass score, so,your score is a nice one. More power to your elbows
sheettle:
I scored 245 with the subject combination of English, Government, Literature and Yoruba. My aspiring institution is University Of Abuja, what is my fate?

(1) (Reply)

Apply For 2015 Transform Together Scholarships For International Students / EKITI STATE University (EKSU) School Of Nursing Form For 2015/2016 Session Is On / I Need Help In Choosing Which Course To Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.