Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Need An Investor - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Need An Investor (455 Views)

See What Investor Warren Buffet Said About His Life / Becoming An Investor With Great Social And Financial Prowess / Need An Investor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need An Investor by boldidea: 9:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
Good day folks, I have a very serious proposal that can be generating 1-2 million naira weekly for anyone willing to partner with us.The business is already on ground but need a capital to strive,I need just two people that are risk taker, invite me to come and defend the proposal and see how it look like .You will be included in our (Corporate Affair Commission) documentation and have a joint account with us in all our four cooperate account banks.You can also come up with your terms and condition as both lawayers have to see to that if it will soothe both partiesBBPIN 334F6045 or email me on boldidea.akinsulie@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: Best Centres For Oracle Prog. In Lagos / VITMEE 2015 Results / Hot Job Available For The Smart Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.