Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

INEC Denies Issuing 'Celebrity Election Observer' Card To Bimbo Akintola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / INEC Denies Issuing 'Celebrity Election Observer' Card To Bimbo Akintola (1019 Views)

Bimbo Akintola: "I Can Become A Baby Mama Because Things Are Changing" / Makeup Free Bimbo Akintola And Her Cucumbers (Photos) / Bimbo Akintola Hired As Celebrity Election Observer (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Denies Issuing 'Celebrity Election Observer' Card To Bimbo Akintola by contactmorak: 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
A Celebrity Election Observer card made the rounds on social media today after actress Bimbo Akintola shared hers. Shockingly, INEC has denounced it! INEC says it's not from them. So who is it from? It better not be forgery! Someone needs serious explaining to do to INEC and Nigerians

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/03/inec-says-it-did-not-issue-any.html

Re: INEC Denies Issuing 'Celebrity Election Observer' Card To Bimbo Akintola by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
hmmmm
Re: INEC Denies Issuing 'Celebrity Election Observer' Card To Bimbo Akintola by axortedbabe(f): 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
I smell pheedeephee..
Re: INEC Denies Issuing 'Celebrity Election Observer' Card To Bimbo Akintola by octaner(m): 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Election...you sef do come make all of us go rest.
Re: INEC Denies Issuing 'Celebrity Election Observer' Card To Bimbo Akintola by omanifrank(m): 10:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
ok nA
Re: INEC Denies Issuing 'Celebrity Election Observer' Card To Bimbo Akintola by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
axortedbabe:
I smell pheedeephee..

. PDP? Ludicrous assertion!

Bimbo has been known to wine and dine with those within the corridors of power in Lagos state. Using that as a template, it wouldn't be a display of foolhardiness to assume she was issued the observer card by APC.

There you have it , Miss Knucklehead - your first lesson in OAG 111 (Introduction to Online Argument).
Re: INEC Denies Issuing 'Celebrity Election Observer' Card To Bimbo Akintola by Airforce1(m): 10:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
Aunty Bimbo How Come?

Na only you wakka come
undecided
Re: INEC Denies Issuing 'Celebrity Election Observer' Card To Bimbo Akintola by angelTI(f): 10:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
I just dey observe and laugh.
Re: INEC Denies Issuing 'Celebrity Election Observer' Card To Bimbo Akintola by Acekidc4(m): 10:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
*GBAM* hehehehehgringringrin
Re: INEC Denies Issuing 'Celebrity Election Observer' Card To Bimbo Akintola by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
Chai...
Cc: lastilastica,I shilove, farano..please the masses need to be aware of this..let them be informed

Please kindly move this to front page
Re: INEC Denies Issuing 'Celebrity Election Observer' Card To Bimbo Akintola by Happywoman(f): 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahohohohohohohohohehehehehehehehehuhuhuhuhuhuhhu
My ribs ooooooo
Hahahhahahah.
Naija my darling country
Re: INEC Denies Issuing 'Celebrity Election Observer' Card To Bimbo Akintola by axortedbabe(f): 6:06am On Mar 25, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

. PDP? Ludicrous assertion!

Bimbo has been known to wine and dine with those within the corridors of power in Lagos state. Using that as a template, it wouldn't be a display of foolhardiness to assume she was issued the observer card by APC.

There you have it , Miss Knucklehead - your first lesson in OAG 111 (Introduction to Online Argument).
omg..u must b kidding..did u jst put down all this bcus i made one funny sentence,i knw u knw bimbo as much as u knw d bk of ur palms,i give u d credit...so can i breath already?
Re: INEC Denies Issuing 'Celebrity Election Observer' Card To Bimbo Akintola by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2015
axortedbabe:
omg..u must b kidding..did u jst put down all this bcus i made one funny sentence,i knw u knw bimbo as much as u knw d bk of ur palms,i give u d credit...so can i breath already?

Miss, these are sensitive times in the polity. You and I know you took a DELIBERATE SHADE at the PDP. Politics isn't a joke.
Re: INEC Denies Issuing 'Celebrity Election Observer' Card To Bimbo Akintola by k4kenny(f): 10:54am On Mar 25, 2015
But looking at the card it wasn't issued by INEC, but the center of legal studies or so. I don't know what the fuss is all about. An independent body, not INEC issued a card to a celeb, why dey come carry the matter for head nah? All we need to know is if the body is indeed a valid one and what right its got to issue out election observer cards to people.

(1) (Reply)

Teenager Gave Birth In Factory Toilet,abandoned Baby And Rushed Back To Work / Checkout: Legendary Actor, Baba Sala's 80th Birthday Party....[photo] / [PHOTO] Baby Born With Heart Outside His Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.