Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

I Need Help Testing A New Social Bookmarking Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help Testing A New Social Bookmarking Site (611 Views)

High PR Dofollow Social Bookmarking Site List 2015 / High PR Dofollow Social Bookmarking Site List 2015 / 250+ Best High PR Social Bookmarking Sites List 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help Testing A New Social Bookmarking Site by sigoje: 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hello,

My name is Samaila ( ng.LinkedIn.com/in/gojesamaila/en). Are you interested in helping me... by signing up for private alpha testing of a web app I am working on?
smiley
WHAT IT'S ABOUT

HelpasClub is been designed to be an online community network I hope will be a free discovery media for users to find credible buyers or sellers of household/personal stuff with HELP from family and friends on the network.

The assumption is discovery is a major hassle for home based businesses particularly run by stay-at-home mums, to support their families. They may not have the free time or resources to make physical sales calls or set up a shop. Indeed not even time to go out and shop for the household

The product will prove the assumption you can do these online by going through your primary contacts who will bring on their network, so you have an extended network and you can reach more people. HelpasClub is based on a third assumption that you have people that like you enough to help want to succeed to share your uploads of items or offerings you make, across other platforms such as whatsapp, twitter, instaagram and Facebook

We hope it's value is easily discoverable, so a baker hears about it and thinks: l can reduce the pressure of selling to strangers by asking my friends to join the network to help me find and back me up with interested buyers of my offering

Same baker may think, I can remove the stress from shopping for my kids' clothes by importing pictures she saw online, posting it and tag friends, asking them to join to help find what she want or sellers she can trust

Starting is easy. Register a profile, add friends, post what you want and friends of your friends can see and engage you to discover more about your post

SEND ME AN EMAIL, gojesamaila@zulesocial.com TO ADD YOU TO OUR SIGN UP LIST
smiley smiley smiley
THANKS

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Testing A New Social Bookmarking Site by Joshuabak: 6:37pm On Apr 05, 2015
Welldone!!! Mr Samaila, This seems Unique to me and I will love to help in any way. Kindly PM me your PIN if you are on BBM so we can talk better. I have sent you an E-mail.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Bulksms Gateway For Resellers / What Do You Think Of This Algo? / Recently Launched Site, Sign Up, Help Me Review And Let Me Know Your Thoughts!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.