Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus (72511 Views)

Adeola & Ayodeji Wed: Emeka Smith Lied About The Cancellation Of The Wedding / D'banj Celebrates Moses2kriss 18th Birthday, Fans Claim He Lied About His Age / Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

LOL. I don't mind them
The funny thing is, I acknowledged that I made an error in spelling when I typed, which is called typographic. But they insist it is grammatical. Hahaha.

I beg, help me rate the depth of ignorance.

BTW, how are you doesing? grin
Deeper than the deep blue sea grin

I'm doesing fine joor. How's my sweetie does? wink
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by SkinnyDude(m): 11:00am On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

cheesy. My tribe is Urhobo.
Yes, we can talk. lipsrsealed and we also really funny. wink we can like wahala sha. embarassed
lol. and the girl is kind, i dont know about others sha.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by bajofacta: 11:03am On Mar 25, 2015
nnafather:
My father was his class mate...he even said Koredo was two years older than him. well, I no send, so far Koredo don hammer pass my papa wey no even get a handkerchief to give me for him will.

However, Clement, F**ck you!
Ehwoh chineke.Chaii,there z God o
So funny,thou
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 25, 2015
lebete3000:

The most irritating is Burna Boy claiming to be 20years old...so e mean sey I old pass dat Hulk Hogan?

Fear God oh!

Nawa o
When did Burna Boy claim to be 20
The dude said he is a 1991 kiddo. Which seems low to me but I can manage. grin
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Evina(f): 11:20am On Mar 25, 2015
Defcon1:

Girl, l know the difference between a typo and grammatical error
l only pointed out your error,albeit, typographical

No need making a fuss of it

Boy! You don't know the difference!
If you did, you wouldn't have mentioned "I also need to brush up my grammar". Typographical error should not be equated with grammatical error.

I am not making a fuss, only pointing out your ignorance.

#peace.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Evina(f): 11:21am On Mar 25, 2015
SkinnyDude:
lol. and the girl is kind, i dont know about others sha.

Yes. We are also kind and extremely caring. smiley
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Evina(f): 11:22am On Mar 25, 2015
cirmuell:
cheesygrin

smiley
Watagwan?
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by bamite(m): 11:31am On Mar 25, 2015
silverdam:
Korede bello is between 22-24, he's a young boy but he's never 18. I still remember he was so broke and desperate, he was even ready to do sugar mummy... I won't be surprised if truly he opened his ass for Don Jazzy.

All these upcoming acts are so desperate, so many of my friends are doing worst just to get to the top. Thank God for my life, a lot would have passed through me.
which life? The miserable one you are living nw?
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 25, 2015
His business...
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by bamite(m): 11:37am On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

LOL. I don't mind them
The funny thing is, I acknowledged that I made an error in spelling when I typed, which is called typographic. But they insist it is grammatical. Hahaha.

I beg, help me rate the depth of ignorance.

BTW, how are you doesing? grin
Since you have decided to take up the role of an english teacher, no mistakes be it typo or grammatical should be tolerated from you as you be I. T. K
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Evina(f): 11:41am On Mar 25, 2015
bamite:
Since you have decided to take up the role of an english teacher, no mistakes be it typo or grammatical should be tolerated from you as you be I. T. K

Wetin you come be?
Nonsense!
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by bamite(m): 11:46am On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

Wetin you come be?
Nonsense!
advocate for the innocent ones picked on online by trolls like you.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Evina(f): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2015
bamite:
advocate for the innocent ones picked on online by trolls like you.

It is so ironic and pathetic how you call people names that you clearly represent. How long have you been delusional?
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
2dice:

he his the Oliver de Coke wananabe..
He sang that song wey no sell pass two copies cheesy

Chai!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
With all his correct age? undecided undecided
Awon Haters!
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Defcon1(m): 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

Boy! You don't know the difference!
If you did, you wouldn't have mentioned "I also need to brush up my grammar". Typographical error should not be equated with grammatical error.

I am not making a fuss, only pointing out your ignorance.

#peace.
You are the ignorant one
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by bamite(m): 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

It is so ironic and pathetic how you call people names that you clearly represent. How long have you been delusional?
It seems you have a difficulty in grasping things. Next time make sure you are perfect before slandering others. Good day!
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by debeo: 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
If reducing my age will make me as rich as Dangote, infact am 2months old!

Take it or leave it

#ItsAllAboutTheBejamins
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Evina(f): 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
bamite:
It seems you have a difficulty in grasping things. Next time make sure you are perfect before slandering others. Good day!

No offense bro.but that hexagon shaped head of yours seems to be filled with polluted air. Please do well to visit a neurologist. wink

Good day. smiley
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Evina(f): 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
Defcon1:

You are the ignorant one

So says mr ignoramus. grin
You can also add woman wrapper to your title. wink
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by bamite(m): 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

No offense bro.but that hexagon shaped head of yours seems to be filled with polluted air. Please do well to visit a neurologist. wink

Good day. smiley
Generally, people with realy low I.Q's unable to interact objectively usually resort to cheap insults to score a point..
Its obvious you are just a low life wh0re. Pls look for your class biitch, i've passed the msg i wanted to you. End of discussion.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Evina(f): 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2015
bamite:
Generally, people with realy low I.Q's unable to interact objectively usually resort to cheap insults to score a point..
Its obvious you are just a low life wh0re. Pls look for your class biitch, i've passed the msg i wanted to you. End of discussion.

Honestly, you should be isolated from humanity because your st.upidity is a crime. You started the name calling. And just because you are a product of cheap whorism doesn't give you the right to assume every other lady has the same occupation with your mama and baby mama.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by silverdam(m): 12:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
bamite:
which life? The miserable one you are living nw?
Lmao! Sorry sir
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by OKNkanu(m): 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
......... The nigga is my mate..... I can't even boast of N100,000.00
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by bamite(m): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

Honestly, you should be isolated from humanity because your st.upidity is a crime. You started the name calling. And just because you are a product of cheap whorism doesn't give you the right to assume every other lady has the same occupation with your mama and baby mama.

You see why i called you a low life? I wont throw insults at ur parents, rather i feel sorry for them for bringing a trashy scumbag as yourself to this world. Your mom especially for goin through the pain of labour for an end product like you. The only thing u contribute by living is your stinking, fungus infested pus.s.y meant for h0rny dicks around that fvcks anytin with a hole.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by bamite(m): 12:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
silverdam:
Lmao! Sorry sir
lol.. Bros no vex, na trouble i de find. I don see 1 wer de kip me entertained.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by SkinnyDude(m): 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

Yes. We are also kind and extremely caring. smiley
really? Lol
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Evina(f): 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
bamite:
You see why i called you a low life? I wont throw insults at ur parents, rather i feel sorry for them for bringing a trashy scumbag as yourself to this world. Your mom especially for goin through the pain of labour for an end product like you. The only thing u contribute by living is your stinking, fungus infested pus.s.y meant for h0rny dicks around that fvcks anytin with a hole.

But we know the disservice your mama have done to humanity by the trash you have been spewing. The only way you know how to communicate is to talk trashy.

LOL. You think calling me by your mums title will hurt me? No. It only shows the way you were raised. And you can keep describing your mama and the junkie of a boy that donated the spe.rm which resulted in the bundle of mess you are. grin
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Evina(f): 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
bamite:
lol.. Bros no vex, na trouble i de find. I don see 1 wer de kip me entertained.

See what I mean. You truly are psychotic.
Now that you've confirmed my earlier assertions, I will do myself well to leave you to wallow in your stu.pidity.

Imagine calling your public show of shame entertainment. cheesy
Boy, how long have you been a yaba left escapee?

1 Like

Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Nobody: 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
silverdam:
Korede bello is between 22-24, he's a young boy but he's never 18. I still remember he was so broke and desperate, he was even ready to do sugar mummy... I won't be surprised if truly he opened his ass for Don Jazzy.

All these upcoming acts are so desperate, so many of my friends are doing worst just to get to the top. Thank God for my life, a lot would have passed through me.
Through a multitude of words a fool is known.
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
OKNkanu:
......... The nigga is my mate..... I can't even boast of N100,000.00
Lol!
In life, everyone cannot and does not take the same route. just keep doing your thing. With God on your side, you surely won't miss yours.
Cheers smiley

1 Like

Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by bamite(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
Evina:

But we know the disservice your mama have done to humanity by the trash you have been spewing. The only way you know how to communicate is to talk trashy.

LOL. You think calling me by your mums title will hurt me? No. It only shows the way you were raised. And you can keep describing your mama and the junkie of a boy that donated the spe.rm which resulted in the bundle of mess you are. grin
wh0re,wh0re,wh0re..if you like go and die,. You are a disgrace 2 womanhood, you are just an urhobo sex hawker, daft to the core, theres nothing u'll say here that will change that fact
Re: Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus by Evina(f): 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
bamite:
My mama is a whr0re,wh0re,wh0re..I hope she can go and die,. She is a disgrace 2 womanhood, and just a sex hawker, daft to the core, theres nothing anyone will say here that will change that fact. Imagine how useless I have become all because of her. I will soon commit suicide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nadia Buari And Babydaddy Play With Their Twin Daughters (photo) / Photos Of Rahama Sadau, Expelled Kannywood Actress / Emmanuel Emenike Hosts Governor Uzodinma, Phyno In His Mansion In Imo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.