Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore (12251 Views)

My Trip To Kenya In Pictures / Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) / My Ordeal With Customs And Quarantine Officers At Emirates Airline Desk MMIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore by JayJustus(m): 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
I finally found coldstone creamery which can be found in Nigeria but not in Malaysia... found em in S'pore... Now my craving was attended to...but that cost me 8.50...same price all over the world ehh

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore by Suchie(m): 2:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
JayJustus:
this is my braised beef noodles

That table looks so old and dirty.
Re: My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore by justi4jesu(f): 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
Suchie:

Jealousy. Where your own? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore by justwise(m): 3:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
JayJustus:

Hahahaha...ofcos...why do you ask?? I'm on a solo trip here...I pay for everything I do

Hmmm i actually thought its malaria drug....not good paying for soup that looks like that.....
Re: My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore by JayJustus(m): 4:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
Suchie:

hehehfe...my nigga that's how hawker stalls all over south east Asia looks like. even in Malayshiat they use one cup to mix tea for three months without washing it...and the flavours gets better everyday... grab?? hahaha

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore by JayJustus(m): 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
justwise:

Hmmm i actually thought its malaria drug....not good paying for soup that looks like that.....
[quote author=justwise post=32099150]

well sir that's how soup noodles are made all over SE Asia...and apparently I prefer this right from time even back in Nigeria...heheh...cleared!??
Re: My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore by JayJustus(m): 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
anyway more picshuresssssss once I'm settled tomorrow...well all in all I went to Singapore with about 50k...I came back with like 8k...depends on how you know how to make it cheaper...like avoiding taxi, using trains and bus and all...but my friend came here and spent around 125k...depends on what you go to do...but trust me if you're coming from Nigeria and you hold only 50k next flight ni ooo...cos the immigration officer will see no reason why you came so far and have nothing to put in their economy...(suck your wallet)

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore by SkinnyDude(m): 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
JayJustus:

and noone wants to believe me ohhhh my goodness...what is happening...?? this is a travesty... I DIDN'T OOOO...
lol. am just joking. dont take me seriously

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore by JayJustus(m): 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
So my story continues...
Friday was my penultimate day before I head back to Malayshiat... And I was back from buying souvenirs and then at the train station I saw one African girl who was looking left and right sooooo confused...I walked past then suddenly holy ghost touched my heart I went back after a while and said "hey are you lost?" And she's like yeah...I just arrived now...and she's like do you know where this hotel is and then I checked on my phone and boom it was just a stone throw from my hostel...so I walked her there and then on getting there she finally opted to stay in my hostel after some complications with Expedia and all.. Then she was so stressed she said we should go clubbing...me wey don spend money finish I was like just get some sleep after this stress...then like that we made a deal and I would be her tourist guide for the next day since my flight would be at night. ..so today being Saturday we both did all the touring and all...BTW, she's south African...and I don't like south Africans but my hate reduced a bit...lol...but well i found out she works in Brunei... Which is like another oil rich country close by Malayshiat... So that's it and then I flew back to KL...typing from the airport.. Some photos soon...now you'd see who this poster really is...but my backside hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore by JayJustus(m): 5:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
and so we became tour buddies and lol..we planning on another trip to Vietnam and this time with my friends from college so it's gonna be a big big ass group...lesson learnt...always learn to help your fellow niggas outside your borders regardless of their nationality...but look face wella ooo...not all ladies too...these runz gyals hian
Re: My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore by JayJustus(m): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
This is me at marina bay...lol...she was taking my photos I didn't know...lol...but finally squeezed it from her...lol..

3 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore by Manweysabi(m): 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
^^^ na you be that? cheesy cheesy
Re: My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore by JayJustus(m): 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Manweysabi:
^^^ na you be that? cheesy cheesy

yep yep yes sir...lol...I am not too big...I'm not small...I'm just 20..hahah
Re: My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore by Manweysabi(m): 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
JayJustus:

yep yep yes sir...lol...I am not too big...I'm not small...I'm just 20..hahah

Football age grin

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore by profGinger: 12:36am On Mar 29, 2015
I know some person after viewing the pictures will be contemplating visiting Singapore. Please be warned Singapore is damm expensive.

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore by JayJustus(m): 4:33am On Mar 29, 2015
Manweysabi:

Football age grin

needless arguing with ya
Re: My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore by JayJustus(m): 4:38am On Mar 29, 2015
profGinger:
I know some person after viewing the pictures will be contemplating visiting Singapore. Please be warned Singapore is damm expensive.

hahahaha...muh nigga... couldn't agree with you more...hehhe...in Malayshiat I can get a plate of chicken rice for 5rm which is say 250 naira but in S'pore that same plate of rice, same taste, same portion cost me 5 sing dollars...700 naira nkwa... so that's triple the price... Singapore is sooooo expensive and if one is thinking of trying to stay illegally like the way they do in Malaysia...aswear hunger will kill you after one week...hehehehahaha

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore by justi4jesu(f): 6:36am On Mar 29, 2015
Manweysabi:

Football age grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore by JayJustus(m): 8:01am On Mar 29, 2015
so i'm back home to malayshiat and transferred all the photos to my onedrive...i'd be sharing em also...i'm not all that a photo person...I travel basically to meet new people, food and sightseeing...pictures-----not my forte
Re: My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore by JayJustus(m): 8:04am On Mar 29, 2015
marina bay sands day time and the singapore flyer up close

Re: My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore by JayJustus(m): 8:12am On Mar 29, 2015
actually the thing about singapore is that you can see the whole of it in like two days I guess...but I only saw one part and next time i'm headed back there say in like 6 months or so when i've saved up again cos now nigga running red...hahahaha...next time i'd major in sentosa which is a pocket burner...ya know what i mean ehh...

well this is the singapore botanical gardens...somewhat like I said earlier like lekki conservation just that lekkis own is mixed with animals...here it's just plants which I didn't like but hey I ended my homework there...
then the hawpar villa is some historical stuff...if you know about chinese civilization and all then it wouldn't be boring for ya... SA homie made me come here cos during my research I didn't see this but aye it's free so why not just come along...hahahaha

Re: My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore by JayJustus(m): 8:15am On Mar 29, 2015
one more from the haw par villa...lol

Re: My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore by JayJustus(m): 8:19am On Mar 29, 2015
just a sneak peek of NUS...among the first 10 best universities in the world

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore by Jack188: 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
Thanks a lot for the thread here. Singapore is a really great country. But it could be very difficult to get a visa for work or living there. I am going to Singapore next summer, got a residence visa thanks to http://www.singapore-visa.net/singapore-permanent-residence-visa service. Maybe, it will help someone here too
Re: My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore by suyamasta(m): 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2015
JayJustus:
just a sneak peek of NUS...among the first 10 best universities in the world
thanks for the share! pls is dis ur school(NUS)?
Re: My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
Nice one OP.. Share more pictures if you still have them
Re: My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore by JayJustus(m): 3:15am On Apr 25, 2015
suyamasta:

thanks for the share! pls is dis ur school(NUS)?

lol..no sir... I just visited
Re: My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore by JayJustus(m): 3:16am On Apr 25, 2015
Ogbeche77:
Nice one OP.. Share more pictures if you still have them

hehehe...I don't have anymore sire...lol
Re: My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore by suyamasta(m): 8:11am On Apr 25, 2015
JayJustus:

lol..no sir... I just visited
ok cool, lemme check online for more details about d schl
Re: My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore by Thecla4(f): 2:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
Good day all,
Pls hw can i get a Singapore visa. Planning to attend a conference there with a virgin passport. Thanks
Re: My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore by JayJustus(m): 2:15am On Jun 24, 2016
Thecla4:
Good day all,
Pls hw can i get a Singapore visa. Planning to attend a conference there with a virgin passport. Thanks

Singapore embassy is at Victoria island...they have a website.. Google em

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal With Thai Embassy And My Trip To Singapore by otokx(m): 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
Singapore is a beautiful country, see buildings, we need help in Nigeria in terms of infrastructure & to think people are celebrating Ambode for building some ancient over head pedestrian bridge.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Over Three Million Nigerians In US, Canada – Carrington / Sisa Travels And Tours - A Scam Agency. / 'MOU Is Not A Binding Agreement: Transport Ministry Reacts To MPH Rail Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.