Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

JAMB Releases Result For Candidates With “no Result Yet” Issues - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB Releases Result For Candidates With “no Result Yet” Issues (370 Views)

JAMB Releases Most Sought-after Universities In Nigeria (check Details) / Centre Honours 15 Candidates With 339 UTME Score / JAMB Releases 2017 UTME Results For Second Batch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Releases Result For Candidates With “no Result Yet” Issues by SGRACE1(m): 6:45am On Mar 25, 2015
JAMB candidates with “no result yet” can now check their result without any further issue.
This is exactly what I told most of this blogreaders who wrote JAMB CBT this year, I told them after the completion of the exam that the issue of no result yet will be addressed accordingly.
It is no longer news that the Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB) has Released the 2015 JAMB UTME Results, but some candidates were unable to check their results due to certain issues. eg “NO RESULT YET” etc.
We have received a bucket loads of complain from candidates, all reporting that they are yet to received their result. stating that when they visit JAMB result checking portal, that the notification they-usually-have is “NO RESULT YET” and other issues.http://gistofnigeria..com/2015/03/good-news-jamb-releases-result-for.html
Re: JAMB Releases Result For Candidates With “no Result Yet” Issues by andrew707: 7:00am On Mar 25, 2015
Upgrading of Jamb is currently in progress, if you know that you tried all your best in this 2015 Jamb CBT examination and you did not perform to your expected score, i want you to know that all hope is not lost. If you want to upgrade your Jamb score contact Mr Andrew urgently on (0.8.1.4.6.5.5.8.5.1.9) for help and assistance.... Note that this offer closes soon so the quicker the better for you my children. i wish you all the best. Contact (0.8.1.4.6.5.5.8.5.1.9) urgently

(1) (Reply)

Kerala Plus Two Results 2015 / University Of Nigeria Nsukka(unn) School Of Nursing Form For 2015/2016 Session I / Election In The North Has Been Cancelled...check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.