Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Are Nigerian Youths This Gullible?:how Can #1 Equal $1??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are Nigerian Youths This Gullible?:how Can #1 Equal $1??? (866 Views)

Why Are Nigerians So Gullible? / Pastor Climbs Church Roof To Escape Angry Gullible Church Members (video) / Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerian Youths This Gullible?:how Can #1 Equal $1??? by TVTKOKO(m): 7:07am On Mar 25, 2015
Buhari wants to make #1 in equal value to $1?
Did he think all nigerians are as certificateless as himself?

Is this how desperate he wants power to vomit such a blunder?

With all sincerity, Buhari has just lost a vote from me with this singular statement.
Re: Are Nigerian Youths This Gullible?:how Can #1 Equal $1??? by kodded(m): 7:29am On Mar 25, 2015
undecided
Re: Are Nigerian Youths This Gullible?:how Can #1 Equal $1??? by phrancys001(m): 8:02am On Mar 25, 2015
You are the gullible one,for failing to believe in the potential of our blessed country Nigeria,show me a state in Nigeria that's not blessed with natural and human resources,it's all about economics if Nigeria policy is structure in such a way that production increases and we stop importation of 90% of those same things we can produce here it's simple as not need to deal in dollars anymore,remember there was once a time a naira is to a dollar who say we can't get there again,Guess what your Gej is too dumb to know that that's why youth like yourself have loss the right to reason GREAT God bless Nigeria.
Re: Are Nigerian Youths This Gullible?:how Can #1 Equal $1??? by TVTKOKO(m): 8:15am On Mar 25, 2015
phrancys001:
You are the gullible one,for failing to believe in the potential of our blessed country Nigeria,show me a state in Nigeria that's not blessed with natural and human resources,it's all about economics if Nigeria policy is structure in such a way that production increases and we stop importation of 90% of those same things we can produce here it's simple as not need to deal in dollars anymore,remember there was once a time a naira is to a dollar who say we can't get there again,Guess what your Gej is too dumb to know that that's why youth like yourself have loss the right to reason GREAT God bless Nigeria.
lyk seriously And you think we would achieve dat in d space of 4yrs?sentiments apart, but Buhari has bitten more than he can chew.
Would the industries just spring forth from under ground?
Don't get me wrong,the naira can closely equate to the dollar but not in the next TEN YEARS
Re: Are Nigerian Youths This Gullible?:how Can #1 Equal $1??? by Beamborla(f): 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
TVTKOKO:
lyk seriously And you think we would achieve dat in d space of 4yrs?sentiments apart, but Buhari has bitten more than he can chew.
Would the industries just spring forth from under ground?
Don't get me wrong,the naira can closely equate to the dollar but not in the next TEN YEARS
Then it's better we start the journey now since it's going to be a long one

(1) (Reply)

We May Return To Militancy, Says Asari-dokubo / Pastor Tunde Bakare In Congratulatory Visit To Muhammadu Buhari (photos) / How To Eliminate Odors From Your Car.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.