Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Deloitte Nigeria - Invitation To An Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Deloitte Nigeria - Invitation To An Aptitude Test (7234 Views)

Did Anyone Receive Any Notification For An Aptitude Test From First Bank? / Halal Takaful Nigeria Invitation For Job Interview / Nigeria Immigration Service 2015 Recruitment Invitation For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deloitte Nigeria - Invitation To An Aptitude Test by Emeralddd(f): 9:18am On Mar 25, 2015
Please did anyone get this e-mail??

Dear Candidate,

Deloitte Nigeria would want to thank for your interest in being a part of the Deloitte family. You are hereby invited for an aptitude test as follows:

Details
Date

Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Time

1pm

Venue

Akintola Williams Deloitte House, 235 Ikorodu Road Ilupeju Lagos

Please come with the following items:

·         Writing materials

·         Two (2) passport size photographs

·         Two (2) copies of your CV

·         Originals and photocopies of your credentials

·         Original and copy of your birth certificate

A valid form of identification (i.e. driver’s license, international passport, voters card or national ID card).

Please note that if you have written the test anytime within the last one year, you are not eligible to take this test.

Print a copy of this invite and bring along to the test venue.

Upon arrival ask for Samantha. Thank you once again as we look forward to meeting you.

Yours sincerely,

Talent and Transformation Team
Re: Deloitte Nigeria - Invitation To An Aptitude Test by bigtt76(f): 11:28am On Mar 25, 2015
Hmmm ...see the date o! Hope its not in advance grin
Re: Deloitte Nigeria - Invitation To An Aptitude Test by Emeralddd(f): 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
@bigtt,in advance, how do mean?
Re: Deloitte Nigeria - Invitation To An Aptitude Test by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
Emeralddd:

Please check your mail, I sent you a PM.
Re: Deloitte Nigeria - Invitation To An Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
Emeralddd:

Hello ma'am,

Please I'm still waiting for a response to my mail. Please help a brother. embarassed
Re: Deloitte Nigeria - Invitation To An Aptitude Test by charleshandsome(m): 7:58am On Mar 27, 2015
Any PH centre please? got an invite for Lag but can't make it to Lag ... Thnks
Re: Deloitte Nigeria - Invitation To An Aptitude Test by wale86: 7:53am On Apr 01, 2015
Emeralddd:
Please did anyone get this e-mail??

Dear Candidate,

Deloitte Nigeria would want to thank for your interest in being a part of the Deloitte family. You are hereby invited for an aptitude test as follows:

Details
Date

Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Time

1pm

Venue

Akintola Williams Deloitte House, 235 Ikorodu Road Ilupeju Lagos

Please come with the following items:

·         Writing materials

·         Two (2) passport size photographs

·         Two (2) copies of your CV

·         Originals and photocopies of your credentials

·         Original and copy of your birth certificate

A valid form of identification (i.e. driver’s license, international passport, voters card or national ID card).

Please note that if you have written the test anytime within the last one year, you are not eligible to take this test.

Print a copy of this invite and bring along to the test venue.

Upon arrival ask for Samantha. Thank you once again as we look forward to meeting you.

Yours sincerely,

Talent and Transformation Team
Is it a graduate Trainee test invite or is for experience level?
Re: Deloitte Nigeria - Invitation To An Aptitude Test by LilMiss1(f): 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
wale86:
Is it a graduate Trainee test invite or is for experience level?
Hi everyone! I got this mail on wednesday for a test on tuesday, 21st april, 2014. Pls I need ur help. Anyone with any materials and guide pls help! I'm travelling from abuja for it. I travelled to lagos for kpmg last year only to get the "sorry unsuccesful msg" can't imagine going thru dat again. Pls help a sister out. Its real urgent. Here's my e-mail: bmagz411@yahoo.com. Thanks.
The test is for graduate trainee.
Re: Deloitte Nigeria - Invitation To An Aptitude Test by nkay1888(f): 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
LilMiss1:

Hi everyone! I got this mail on wednesday for a test on tuesday, 21st april, 2014. Pls I need ur help. Anyone with any materials and guide pls help! I'm travelling from abuja for it. I travelled to lagos for kpmg last year only to get the "sorry unsuccesful msg" can't imagine going thru dat again. Pls help a sister out. Its real urgent. Here's my e-mail: bmagz411@yahoo.com. Thanks.
The test is for graduate trainee.
I wrote their test in 2011. I dont know if they still use same format. It has 2 stages, the first is a mixture of quantitative and verbal to be answered in 40 mins. You have to be really fast. After that, u will now be given the IQ test which has alot of anagram kinda questions. Wish u all d best
Re: Deloitte Nigeria - Invitation To An Aptitude Test by Maximus17(m): 1:04pm On May 02, 2015
nkay1888:

I wrote their test in 2011. I dont know if they still use same format. It has 2 stages, the first is a mixture of quantitative and verbal to be answered in 40 mins. You have to be really fast. After that, u will now be given the IQ test which has alot of anagram kinda questions. Wish u all d best
i guess its more like GMAT question?
Re: Deloitte Nigeria - Invitation To An Aptitude Test by FreshNaijaBoy(m): 4:54pm On May 02, 2015
Hi Guys,

I applied last February and I've not Been invited for test at all. I'm not overly concerned But .....
Ok, I'm concerned.

please, I'll like to know if there's anyone who's in my shoe or who applied February and I've gotten invite for test.
Re: Deloitte Nigeria - Invitation To An Aptitude Test by Chukwutobi: 5:20pm On May 02, 2015
FreshNaijaBoy:
Hi Guys,

I applied last February and I've not Been invited for test at all. I'm not overly concerned But .....
Ok, I'm concerned.

please, I'll like to know if there's anyone who's in my shoe or who applied February and I've gotten invite for test.

Same here bro,

I applied in March.

I have been wondering if they only invite those that submitted CVs to their HR cos I applied online.

Did you apply online?
Re: Deloitte Nigeria - Invitation To An Aptitude Test by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 02, 2015
Does it mean none of the peeps who took the test today is on nairaland sweet?
Re: Deloitte Nigeria - Invitation To An Aptitude Test by FreshNaijaBoy(m): 12:02am On May 03, 2015
Chukwutobi:

Same here bro,

I applied in March.

I have been wondering if they only invite those that submitted CVs to their HR cos I applied online.

Did you apply online?

Yes, I did. and I got an acknowledgement mail from them too.
Re: Deloitte Nigeria - Invitation To An Aptitude Test by Maximus17(m): 1:18pm On May 03, 2015
OP, where art thou??
Re: Deloitte Nigeria - Invitation To An Aptitude Test by dubaiprince: 8:33am On May 04, 2015
Goodkidd:
Does it mean none of the peeps who took the test today is on nairaland sweet?

I wrote on 2nd may, 2015 in lagos at 10am.
Re: Deloitte Nigeria - Invitation To An Aptitude Test by Chukwutobi: 2:55pm On May 04, 2015
dubaiprince:

Did u apply online or submitted ur cv to the HR?
Re: Deloitte Nigeria - Invitation To An Aptitude Test by Maximus17(m): 12:19am On May 05, 2015
dubaiprince:

how did it go?
Re: Deloitte Nigeria - Invitation To An Aptitude Test by dubaiprince: 7:06pm On May 05, 2015
Chukwutobi:

Did u apply online or submitted ur cv to the HR?

Seriously, I cant tell because I wrote their test last year January and I am sure I did not apply again. its like our cvs was kept in their data base. most people invited were chartered accountants, about to qualify and experienced people.
Re: Deloitte Nigeria - Invitation To An Aptitude Test by olajumoke12: 4:18pm On May 06, 2015
is the test for graduate trainee or experience level? cause I applied in march this year and have not seen thier invite
Re: Deloitte Nigeria - Invitation To An Aptitude Test by dubaiprince: 6:49pm On May 19, 2015
olajumoke12:
is the test for graduate trainee or experience level? cause I applied in march this year and have not seen thier invite

Experienced. am sure they used my records in their database to call me as I don't even use one of my mail addresses to apply for jobs anymore and that's where their invite dropped. have been contacted that I passed the tests and that my profile is being kept in view.
Re: Deloitte Nigeria - Invitation To An Aptitude Test by Dblaiz(f): 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2020

(1) (Reply)

KPMG Vacancy: Head Of Tax & Corporate Finance Analyst / Test Invitation Letter / Zenrise Integrated Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.