Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,751 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Enjoy His Goodness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enjoy His Goodness (707 Views)

Confess Him, Profess Him, Comply With His Instructions And Enjoy His Blessigs: / Plato's Philosophy: Goodness And Justice / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sept. 3rd 2015) - Gods Goodness Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy His Goodness by Fingesi(m): 9:33am On Mar 25, 2015
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES WEDNESDAY, 25TH MARCH.

ENJOY HIS GOODNESS!

The earth is the LORD’S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods (Psalm 24:1-2).

As God’s children, we’re the seed of Abraham, and that makes us heirs according to the promise:
“And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise” (Galatians 3:29). We’re heirs of God; and if the earth belongs to Him, then it belongs to us too, since we’re joint heirs with Christ: “And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ...” (Romans 8:17). So, you see, the world belongs to us; it’s ours to enjoy.

The Bible says the earth is full of the goodness of the LORD (Psalm 33:5). This is so wonderful! Think about it: in spite of the terrible things we hear happening in the world, the earth is still full of God’s goodness. Notice it doesn’t say “The earth has God’s goodness,” but that it’s “full of His goodness.” The goodness of God in the earth is enough for everyone to enjoy.

Read the words of the Master, as He emphasised in very clear-cut terms the reason He came: “I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows) ” (John 10:10 AMP). He didn’t just come for us to have life, but that we may enjoy it also. You have to learn to enjoy whatever God gives you, because it shows your appreciation. If you don’t enjoy them, you can’t really appreciate them, and therefore, can’t be truly thankful.

Start from where you are—with what you have—and what you do! Enjoy your work, your car, your house, your clothes, your food! You owe it to yourself to enjoy your life! Be happy about yourself. Laugh more. Celebrate God’s goodness and excellence in your life.

CONFESSION
The Lord has made my life beautiful; I rejoice in His infinite grace and boundless love, for He has caused me to dwell in prosperity in Christ Jesus! I’m living triumphantly, every day, enjoying my life, and celebrating the greatness of God in my life.
Halleluiah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Ecclesiastes 2:24 There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labour. This also I saw, that it was from the hand of God.

1 Timothy 6:17 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.

Christ Embassy Kado kindly invite you to worship with us at
Capitol lake Hotel
By Jabi River and park
Jabi, Abuja

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 6:1-16 Deuteronomy 29-30

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Matthew 25:31-46 Exodus 34
Re: Enjoy His Goodness by Fingesi(m): 9:37am On Mar 25, 2015
pic

(1) (Reply)

Religious Coexistence / God Uses The Foolish Things Of The World / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 08/07/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.