Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

How And Where Can I Paste The Adsense Code Into Blogger? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How And Where Can I Paste The Adsense Code Into Blogger? (1729 Views)

I Need Help On How To Integrate Google Adsense Code Into My Forum / Tutorial: How To Embed Image Source Code Into Html Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How And Where Can I Paste The Adsense Code Into Blogger? by goldengoal(m): 11:52am On Jan 20, 2009
Kindly assist with useful details. Already have an adsense account plus several blogs.

How and where do I paste the adsense code in the blogger dashboard?

Since I want to use adsense for most of my blogs, would I repeat the same process for each blog that I have in my blogger account?

Thanks
Re: How And Where Can I Paste The Adsense Code Into Blogger? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2009
Which kind of blogging platform are you using blogger or wordpress
Re: How And Where Can I Paste The Adsense Code Into Blogger? by goldengoal(m): 10:35am On Jan 21, 2009
i am using blogger

Thanks.
Re: How And Where Can I Paste The Adsense Code Into Blogger? by baba100(m): 11:39am On Jan 28, 2009
hi ,

I saw your question, and is why i'm replying you on how to place adsense on your blog

when you logg in to your site, in your dashoard, click on layout, then it will take you NAVBAR, from there you will see GADGET, IT WILL TAKE YOU the gadget page were you can add or place anything in your blog.

scrolll down and you will see the adsense logo, click on it and plave your adsense number, save and publish.

use the ame process for all your blog.

have a nice day

baba100
Re: How And Where Can I Paste The Adsense Code Into Blogger? by sijjy(m): 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2009
i use gtunnel as my host server but i dont always get to open my blog, wat can i do?

(1) (Reply)

Lightbox Evolution For Wordpress / Why Alexa Ranking Is Useless / Ranking Algorithm Isn’t Perfect / How To Win A Car In The New MTN App Developer's Challenge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.