Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Jumia Is Too Slow! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Jumia Is Too Slow! (1235 Views)

See What Jumia Is Doing / Slow Cooker New For Sale / Mobile Week Megathon By Jumia Is A Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Is Too Slow! by Iamoilprince(m): 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
I ordered for just one item on Thursday, till today nothing! I bought some stuffs on Aliexpress and got it here in less than a week. Y is Jumia this slow ? They seriously need to improve.
Re: Jumia Is Too Slow! by Fabdedon(m): 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
Maybe you didnt buy the avialable goods.. Umlike my siggy grin
Re: Jumia Is Too Slow! by JumiaOnline(m): 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hello Iamoilprince,

Thank you for shopping with us.

Kindly respond with your order number to enable us confirm the status of your order.
Re: Jumia Is Too Slow! by Iamoilprince(m): 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
JumiaOnline:
Hello Iamoilprince,

Thank you for shopping with us.

Kindly respond with your order number to enable us confirm the status of your order.

I ordered for Acer iconia tablet to be delivered to Lekki since on Thursday, till date no info. U guys rly need to improve ur delivery or dispatch unit. When u dnt deliver on time ur customer could probably channel the money elsewhere and by the time u re rdy to deliver the money might not be there again and that will lead to the customer not buying again. Delivery within Lagos should not exceed 48 hours.
Re: Jumia Is Too Slow! by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
Iamoilprince:
I ordered for just one item on Thursday, till today nothing! I bought some stuffs on Aliexpress and got it here in less than a week. Y is Jumia this slow ? They seriously need to improve.

Hello, I'm a Jumia Sales Consultant and I can tell you that we offer one of the best services in delivery.

Your orders can be slow due to different reasons, that is why its also good you order through a consultant to get your goods delivered with less stress, the consultant does the stress for you.
Re: Jumia Is Too Slow! by Iamoilprince(m): 5:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
exhibition:

Hello, I'm a Jumia Sales Consultant and I can tell you that we offer one of the best services in delivery.

Your orders can be slow due to different reasons, that is why its also good you order through a consultant to get your goods delivered with less stress, the consultant does the stress for you.

Lol. I ordered via 2 different Sales consultants. Infact i personally went to the warehouse. All i got was calls from like 5 different Customer care people to confirm my order, 5 ppl confirmed my order but 0 person delivered.

BTW why would it take 3-8 days to deliver an item in Lagos ? Try Aliexpress n see. Suppliers ship ur product in less than 48hours.

1 Like

Re: Jumia Is Too Slow! by Bangkokworld: 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
Iamoilprince:

Lol. I ordered via 2 different Sales consultants. Infact i personally went to the warehouse. All i got was calls from like 5 different Customer care people to confirm my order, 5 ppl confirmed my order but 0 person delivered.

BTW why would it take 3-8 days to deliver an item in Lagos ? Try Aliexpress n see. Suppliers ship ur product in less than 48hours.

Please what's Aliexpress website address?
Do they have a warehouse in Nigeria?
Re: Jumia Is Too Slow! by newman10(m): 7:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
Same thing I posted to twitter today. Made an order since Saturday and has not received it here in Lagos o. They are just too slow. Lagos orders should be same say or at most 48hrs.

One will think twice another time before making orders from them
Re: Jumia Is Too Slow! by 2kurupt(m): 7:56pm On Apr 02, 2015
I concur with the OP on this one. A friend ordered for a pair of shoes with the intent of presenting them as birthday gift, after waiting for more than a week he gets a call that the product is 'out of stock'. That's after confirmation of order & all that. That's the height of negligence on the part of jumia and certainly is gonna ruin their goodwill.
I personally prefer konga for efficient delivery though their prices are slightly more expensive when to jumia.
Re: Jumia Is Too Slow! by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 03, 2015
all i know is delivery within Lagos takes two days I have done numerous transactions. ....
Re: Jumia Is Too Slow! by nanishTech: 5:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
Good evening. I placed an order since Thursday, to be delivered on Monday and Tuesday. After waiting for the delivery, I was told that there was delay in delivery, then waiting for Tuesday order (including Monday's order) was sent an OTP that my delivery is on it way to my location (since around 10am) and up till now no dispatch or driver call since around 10am. Calling the number, saying its unavailable.

Jumia is waste of time and you need to keep to your customer trust and be liable. Aliexpress still remain the best.

(1) (Reply)

Lots Of 7 Dell Wyse Vx0 Thin Clients.. / Apple 12" Macbook(2015) / 3 Hp Standing Air Conditioner For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.