Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,141 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Gaurapad Health Products. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gaurapad Health Products. (2273 Views)

Buy Organic Natural Health Products In Nigeria / What Is Gaurapad Mens Health Or Prostate Plaster? Lagos Lekki VI Marina Akute Ma / What Is Gaurapad Anti Toxin. Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gaurapad Health Products. by ritzeluv(f): 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Hi guys,
My name is Rita Uyok and I am here to hint you about a wonderful health product.
I know today many of us are afraid to take any pills that are not prescribed by his/her doctor.
The good news here is gaurapad health products are not consumable, it is used externally therefore no side effect.

Gaurapad was developed in Japan, Japanese scientists combined Eastern medical theories with Western medical technology and discovered wood vinegar, of some trees possesses detoxifying functions. They also discovered that the great absorbing powers of certain herbs can be applied to remove toxins from the skin.

Gaurapad has thirteen products and they are

¤ GAURAPAD ANTI-TOXIN: Reflexology is an age-old therapeutic technology according to which various points on the soles of the feet (acupressure point) correspond to glands, organs and other parts of the body. Gaurapad Anti-toxin works by absorbing toxins from this acupressure point.
WHAT ARE TOXINS: Toxins are organic and inorganic substance s whose continued presence in our bodies can precipitate serious health problems that could culminate in chronic diseases and cancer. "90 percent of all disease is caused by toxicity and deficiency.“ LINUS PAULING (two time Nobel Laureate scientist).
Re: Gaurapad Health Products. by ritzeluv(f): 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
¤ Gaurapad Malarine: this is used for the treatment of malaria.
Directions for use: After cleaning your skin, remove two patches and place under your right breast.

¤ Gaurapad Glycoset: this is used for the treatment of Diabetes.

¤ Gaurapad Asthma

¤ Gaurapad B-Control: For blood pressure Support

¤ Gaurapad Imuniti: This can be used for the treatment of Deficiency, Chronic Respiratory and Urinary track Infections, Fibroids, Stroke, Ulcers, Prostrate, Breast Issues, etc.

¤ Gaurapad Slim

¤ Gaurapad Beauty now

¤ Gaurapad Aleo vera. Etc.

All this products are used externally.

The first five people that call me will receive a single pad of Gaurapad Anti-toxin free.

Like the saying goes "health is wealth".

For more info please call, RITA on 08062201214, or email me at ritzeluv @naij.com or add me on bbm 26D53525

1 Like

Re: Gaurapad Health Products. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
What is the price?

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When You Or Someone Gets Bitten By A Snake / See What Corpers In Ozu Abam In Arochukwu LGA Of Abia State / Bodybuilding Supplements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.