Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

How To Sell On Ebay - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Sell On Ebay (2504 Views)

Read this before you buy/sell on KAYMU.COM.NG / Can One Shop On Ebay From Nigeria? / On Ebay: How to Prevent a Scammer From Bidding On My Auction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Sell On Ebay by flpdistrib: 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2009
I would like some advice on using ebay and opening a paypal acc as a Nigerian
Re: How To Sell On Ebay by the121biz: 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2009
Great question,
We have only few Nigerians selling on ebay but i tell you that it is a great market provided you have your product,and you deliver as fast and as good as possible.As regards the paypal account,i can always help you out with the opening and verification.You can contact me at: uniquesale1@yahoo.com OR call 07032287193
Re: How To Sell On Ebay by ebenezary(m): 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2009
you just need to be very careful about paypal cos if you dong know in and out you may losee your hard earn cash from ebay bu if you are in need of paypal l will open it for for FREE YOU JUST pay token for verification l wuold have put the virtual address and the telephone number here but for security reason you can contact me on 08039401864 or ebenezerayobami1@gmail.com for the detail and u get it in 15min dont with how to secure the account from frozen
Re: How To Sell On Ebay by onax: 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2009
we all out to make money now,,, ain't we grin grin grin
Re: How To Sell On Ebay by esolutions: 12:41am On Jan 28, 2009
In my more than 3 years of working from home on the internet, i have tried all i can to make money from ebay, but all to no avail. From my deep research, i found out that ebay does not accept Nigerians, just as paypal does not accept Nigerians. It therefore means that those places (ebay & paypal) are no go areas.

But, why bother yourself so much about ebay, paypal and others when more than 15 legitimate internet businesses that you can do from the comfort of your home/office in Nigeria can be found in www.intermoneybank.com. Its a great place to go.

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make When Choosing A Business Name / Catfish Sales! / Nigeria Infrastructure, Conference And Exhibition, 23-25 November, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.