Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

Can You Share Your Toothbrush. With Your Partner - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can You Share Your Toothbrush. With Your Partner (465 Views)

The Dirty Truth About Your Toothbrush. / 8 Ways To Know Your Partner Has An STI/STD / How Often Do You Change Your Toothbrush? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Share Your Toothbrush. With Your Partner by Lennylinconlee(m): 3:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
Can U̶̲̥̅̊ share toothbrush with Ur partner?

Is it a way of being romantic and proving Ur love/one-ness in marriage OR it's unhygienic...

We wanna know,it might help more homes if it's a way of showing love and if it's unhygienic, people who have also been doing so might learn from this and put a stop †̥o̲̣̥ it...

What's Ur view on this?
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush. With Your Partner by madridguy(m): 3:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
Capital NO
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush. With Your Partner by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
I used to. undecided
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush. With Your Partner by Tallesty1(m): 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
Girls will suck d1ck and swallow cum because it is kinky but cannot share toothbrush because is it disgusting.

SMH
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush. With Your Partner by Vision4God: 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
Yes YeS YES.
Nothing wrong as far as u & ur spouae love
cleanliness.
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush. With Your Partner by kemiola89(f): 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
I share brush with my siblings how much more my partner. I see nothing wrong with that... Though I wouldn't dare if he's got mouth odour cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush. With Your Partner by Bowaley17(m): 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
Y cant i... I use my siblings own sometimes...
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush. With Your Partner by eightsin(m): 6:19am On Mar 26, 2015
Hehe. To share or not to share
Re: Can You Share Your Toothbrush. With Your Partner by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
Some things are better left unshared and this is just one of them. Ever heard of personal hygiene?

(1) (Reply)

Face We Simply Don't Want To Do / 8 Organic Beauty Products That Are Even Better Than Salon Treatment / Benefits Of Cabbage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.