Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,901 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Advice For People With Body Odour - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advice For People With Body Odour (423 Views)

6 People With Extra Body Parts / Care And Management Of Body Odour / Body Odour Awareness And Prevention.. Its No Longer Funny This Days!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice For People With Body Odour by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
It is funny how people move about each day smelling like dead rats...
Did i hear you ask if am anyway better?
No I'm not, but we need to tell ourselves the truth.
Body odour is caused by sweats and dirty unwashed cloths.
You wonder why people give you space when you walk into the banking hall? and no they didn't see you like one big man, you choked them so hard that they couldn't breath...
You wonder why your spouse dislike kissing you? You got some mouth odour.
I'm not trying to insult you and i never stopped you from eating garlic but always brush your teeth after taking some garlic...
The smell of garlic is so irritating that it can chase people out of a building especially if the building doesn't have some air conditional. I am not a fan of garlic, but if you are, Eat garlic only when you are alone and won't meet with people or the public.
Always shave your pubic region.(armpit and the private part) It is no swag when you keep them grow like one bush in my village. Shaving stick is #30 you can even get for #20 if you price well..(lol)
Deodorant what we call roll on, body spray and other nice products can also help reduce body odour.
It is so cheap that you can get for as low as #250
Always brush daily. if not twice, at least once. Do not say because i brushed yesterday, my mouth is still fresh and it won't smell, hello dear! It will surely smell.
Always move with menthol if you sit so long without talking, because by the time you open your mouth to greet that visitor, he/she may change his/her mind and leave without even sitting.
Use good soaps and detergent to wash your cloths; you can add jik(white garments only ooo)
Bath with good soap. Don't use washing soap as bathing soap, you will smell.
Advice no be cause my people.

(1) (Reply)

Building Muscles Quickly Without Steroids? Is That Also Possible? / Another Thing The Best Bodybuilding Routines ! / Daily Healthiquette! Picking The Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.