Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,964 members, 7,952,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

Doctors In The House? Sivere Joint Acbe And Waist Pain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House? Sivere Joint Acbe And Waist Pain (452 Views)

Waist Pain... Help. / What Could Be The Course Of My Waist Pain For Months Now? / Hlep! Cure For Chronic Waist Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House? Sivere Joint Acbe And Waist Pain by wkkwl: 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
please doctors a friend of mine is suffering from sivere waist nd joint ache he has taken arthro care no relief.

what other otc drugs can u suggest.?.
Re: Doctors In The House? Sivere Joint Acbe And Waist Pain by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
I can help you with that but only if it's not a bone dislocation or a fracture. So if it's just an arthritic pain or rheumatic pain use a transdermal medicine- Gaurapad In-Motion and Anti-toxin. no swallowing, no side effect, to be applied on the affected area. Instant relief and total relief in three days. Try and thank me later.

Contact me only if you reside in Lagos to get it directly (coz I no sabi wahala). 08154401443phone, 08188872682whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Describe It If You'vegot A Spot Pretty Prominent / Can Fibroids Grow Back After Surgery? / Integration Of The Phases Of Strength Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.