Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Road Travel Made Easy!!!! Check It Out... You Dont Want To Miss. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Road Travel Made Easy!!!! Check It Out... You Dont Want To Miss. (389 Views)

Travel Itinerary Template, Travel Made Easy / Travel Made Easy!! / Dr Azolibe, I Dont Want A Bigger Penis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Road Travel Made Easy!!!! Check It Out... You Dont Want To Miss. by ujuvals: 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
HI MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS!
I am a regular visitor here on Nairaland. Its nice knowing we can always come here to share our problems and equally discuss issues while the intelligent minds proffer solutions and advise. Well, this time around am here to introduce our services to you all. Please i need patronage from my fellow Nairalanders, Am currently working in Sputton Integrated Service, we are into online road transport bookings. Its a very reliable process and it reduces the stress of going to the parks, Queuing endlessly, dealing with touts and the likes all for the same amount without any additional increase.
All you need do is log onto the site www.sputton.com, you chose your destination and find the different transport companies that are going your way. The good part is there are various transport companies to choose from so you are not limited in choice. The bus fare is indicated on the page, Your pick off and drop off point. Whateva information you need to make your journey organized is on the page for you to use.
Also note that all bus terminals recognize this and so their is no reason to be worried. Pay online, print your tickets, or you can equally board with the text message or email you will get after the payments but is best to print tickets then off you go.
For those wondering what this is its actually same as Air travel Bookings but this time around its for road. Its limited within Nigeria alone. Please kindly call 07033573439 for more Enquiries or send a mail to ujuvals@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks. Pls pardon any grammatical blunder....lolzzz!i beg to be corrected if any.

(1) (Reply)

Its My Birthday! / TRANSDEFORMATION Agenda's Timeline / Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.