Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

PHOTOS : Davido Throws Stake Of Money At Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS : Davido Throws Stake Of Money At Fans (1210 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup / Davido Throws Money At Lagos Airport & The Scramble For It Is Real / Halima Abubakar Claps Back At 'fans' Who Cussed Her Out For Wearing This Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS : Davido Throws Stake Of Money At Fans by Guruscrew: 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2015

We all know that Omo baba olowo is known for his
fugitive attitude but this is probably the first time he throws money for fans.

lol. Earlier today, Davido was coming back from
school and he decided to have some fun. I guess,
he’s overwhelmed with the joy of his forthcoming
Graduation.

The Omo baba olowo took a view of his fans and
he began throwing stale of dollars at them.
Lol… O.B.O Indeed .
He share the video on his instagram profile with
caption :
“SO MUCH LOVE IN OGUN STATE AFTER SCHOOL
LOL GRADUATION LOADING DAPO 2015″
O.B.O BADDEST!!!

http://gist212.com/2015/03/video-davido-throws-stales-of-dollars-at-fans/
Re: PHOTOS : Davido Throws Stake Of Money At Fans by ramdris(m): 10:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
But that's not right na. He could get pple injured or killed by dat singular act.
Re: PHOTOS : Davido Throws Stake Of Money At Fans by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
Him never graduate before? shocked
Re: PHOTOS : Davido Throws Stake Of Money At Fans by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
how him issue take concern us....if him like make he empty him account ....d main tin now 4dis country na ''ELECTION'' tins on point.....even if he use him money bribe ppl make dem vote 4 GMB he no go succeed because na GEJ for live....GEJ till infinity... grin grin grin
Re: PHOTOS : Davido Throws Stake Of Money At Fans by pyyxxaro: 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2015
JUST PASSING

SAI JONATHAN , SAI OKOWA , SAI WIKE
Re: PHOTOS : Davido Throws Stake Of Money At Fans by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
So far d money no reach me, e no concern me undecided

ZLεεмŠЂªĐĐΨ
Re: PHOTOS : Davido Throws Stake Of Money At Fans by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 26, 2015
ramdris:
But that's not right na. He could get pple injured or killed by dat singular act.

When I say black man no get sense, una agree? What will cost the habokee to give his body guards the dollars to share to the kids like a civilized man? Even the rich got no brains. Ehen, back to politics, I sha will vote GMB.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS : Davido Throws Stake Of Money At Fans by Krasid(m): 2:20am On Mar 26, 2015
ramdris:
True.
Re: PHOTOS : Davido Throws Stake Of Money At Fans by englishmart(m): 6:08am On Mar 26, 2015
I don't like this shit. If really he wants to share money to them, he should have shared it amicably. But in this case, only the strongest survive
Re: PHOTOS : Davido Throws Stake Of Money At Fans by Airforce1(m): 7:38am On Mar 26, 2015
Nice one davido

I promise to do more after my album release

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Photo! DAVIDO IS A THIEF!!!! LOOK AT WHAT HE STOLE. / Karrueche Tran Slams Chris Brown: Says We're Over Due To Your 'lack Of Loyalty'! / Meet The Youngest Celeb Hypeman In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.