Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Wonders!!! Comedian Yaw Spotted Fleeing The Country To Ghana With Project Fame M - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wonders!!! Comedian Yaw Spotted Fleeing The Country To Ghana With Project Fame M (847 Views)

BBN Housemate Gifty Lock Lips With Popular OAP And Comedian Yaw On Air [VIDEO] / Hilarious Snapshots Of Comedian Yaw Applying Makeup On His Bald Head / Basketmouth's Security Guard Arrested For Fleeing During Robbery Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wonders!!! Comedian Yaw Spotted Fleeing The Country To Ghana With Project Fame M by satinosdiary: 11:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
Wazobia fm OAP and Comedian Yaw was spotted this afternoon fleeing the country 3 days before the elections..He was spotted with young and beautiful project fame season 7 'Soso' crooner, Melody..
Jejely I sat in my office when she uploaded the photo and shared that she was off to Ghana, 3 minutes later, she posted, Guess Who I bombed into and suddenly it was Yaw..

Well, who says celebs are not human and don't love their life too..

More photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/wonders-comedian-yaw-spotted-fleeing.html

Re: Wonders!!! Comedian Yaw Spotted Fleeing The Country To Ghana With Project Fame M by chucky234(m): 12:51am On Mar 26, 2015
Cowards
Re: Wonders!!! Comedian Yaw Spotted Fleeing The Country To Ghana With Project Fame M by pretydiva(f): 7:18am On Mar 26, 2015
Keep on running, buh mk sure u guys don't cm bk

(1) (Reply)

15 Things You Should Know About Buhari / Pictures Of Kwam1’s 58th Birthday Party In The US / Photos Kim Kardarshian Reveals She Has Cousins Called Krista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.