Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) (58524 Views)

Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry / How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police / Who Is Sexier? Mercy Johnson Or Martha Ankomah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
justmag:

This girl needs some water. She hella thirsty!!! undecided
nope
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
LivinaPatrick:
You guys are funny
one thing I've learned...the guys on this forum hate to see a happy girl,a girl who doesn't give a flying hoot about them(guys).
A girl who says what she feels without reservations.

That's their grudge.
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
Femistico:

ur new pix is hot, give me jst one nite..
lol....I don't want.
I have my man wink
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by obaty(f): 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
rokiatu:
This bodyguard business is becoming serious. So now they are celebrities?
I wonder o. The next we will see is,between genevie's dustbin packer and tonto dike's who Is hotter
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
Spray:

may god see u tru ur deadly conji ooo
deadly what?
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by justmag(m): 4:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
almostFamous:
nope

then what do you call that? ?? Hunger?? undecided
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Nicklaus(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
almostFamous:
lol
U'd better get ready to die cos more of such will come.

Obviously u care
keep dreaming. But don't die. I want u to live and see how much I don't give a FLICK. wink
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by chibic(m): 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
almostFamous:
one thing I've learned...the guys on this forum hate to see a happy girl,a girl who doesn't give a flying hoot about them(guys).
A girl who says what she feels without reservations.

That's their grudge.
but you do not need to come out publicly to brag about how naughty you are..or how you can give up your life just to taste a diick.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Kingsasian(m): 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nneka123:
Anuohia! angry. "Well none" I was emphasizing that I don't like neither of the bodyguards!!

It seems the groundnut oil burnt you up in the pan!
lwkmd
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by ENIGMA24(m): 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
mannobi:

You an alternative in me. Just try
we r talking of hot bodyguards, u look like M.F.M Usher! #jst observed ur profile pic
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Uncletony(m): 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
almostFamous:
I have a life.
Do u?
D fact dat u are a female makes it more worrisome!. U are supposed to lead by example not d other way round!
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by zonax(m): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
Boxer007:

Why would I wanna fuk another guy? Ain't all nyash the same thing in the dark? Ok, mr intelligent man, tell me, could you tell the difference between a mans asss and a woman's asss in the dark? NO. Then I rest my case.
And is any of the pictures dark?
Even at that you can tell a man's butt from that of a woman in the dark just by touching the person. The two ain't and can never be same.
Homosexuality is a very bad disease, say no to it.
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by XBLadez: 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
Fabulousmark:
Comparison thread
Between Roy(Wizkid's bodyguard) and Tijani(Davido's bodyguard) who is hotter?
You, a male, is asking "who's hotter" between two other males?? undecided are u gay?
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
Uncletony:

D fact dat u are a female makes it more worrisome!. U are supposed to lead by example not d other way round!
and what is the other way round?

Dude,shut up and live ur OWN life,stop thinking u have a say in my life cos u don't.
Ur inconsequential.
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
chibic:
but you do not need to come out publicly to brag about how naughty you are..or how you can give up your life just to taste a diick.
ok..I've seen u.

Happy?
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Uncletony(m): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
almostFamous:
and what is the other way round?

Dude,shut up and live ur OWN life,stop thinking u have a say in my life cos u don't.
Ur inconsequential.

Exactly how potential single parent talk!. Dey dnt take corrections, they feel they are on top of d world, they are arrogant, proud etc. U better get a life b4 it is too late. Am telling u dis cox i feel like, though i dnt knw u but the voice of the pple is d vioce of God!. Be warned!!
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
Uncletony:

Exactly how potential single parent talk!. Dey dnt take corrections, they feel they are on top of d world, they are arrogant, proud etc. U better get a life b4 it is too late. Am telling u dis cox i feel like, though i dnt knw u but the voice of the pple is d vioce of God!. Be warned!!
lol...ok. And what exactly is ur advice? What is it that I did or said that is so wrong?. Answer me please,then maybe I will make sense out of all that u'r saying.
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by vikeyz(m): 11:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
almostFamous:
I don't want abeg
lips sealed, buh babes you fine sha, how abt? ........
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by kingwhiz(m): 12:13am On Mar 27, 2015
almostFamous:
where did/do u school or where do u live?

Ogun state..
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 27, 2015
almostFamous:
amma ball until I fall.

#HatersGo'nHate
#GirlsBallingTillDate
#BrokeGuysHating
#ItsNotYourPus$
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 27, 2015
almostFamous:
amma ball until I fall.

#HatersGo'nHate
#GirlsBallingTillDate
#BrokeGuysHating
#ItsNotYourPus$ay
#MindYourBeesWax

Why you guys advising this shameless bittch... She is so hungry and broke that her advert is now on nairaland... ball still u fall ?? Ya that's if your not balling with STDs now.. Don't get a life ur already dead Get a better investment apart from your pus$Sy... Nobody is hating ur dead life

Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Uncletony(m): 6:33am On Mar 27, 2015
almostFamous:
lol...ok. And what exactly is ur advice? What is it that I did or said that is so wrong?. Answer me please,then maybe I will make sense out of all that u'r saying.

U were too raw with ur comment. though u may not have such intentions, but d war of words with others is something else. Dat is just it.
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=Softboi post=32043500][/quote] and who is this rat. Mcheeeew
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 27, 2015
kingwhiz:

Ogun state..

Naaa..never been there
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 27, 2015
Uncletony:

U were too raw with ur comment. though u may not have such intentions, but d war of words with others is something else. Dat is just it.
"All I need is one night"

That's raw?

Well,people should learn to ignore posts they don't like,cos the truth is. I don't care
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by kingwhiz(m): 9:01am On Mar 27, 2015
almostFamous:

Naaa..never been there

probably a great look-alike of yours
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Uncletony(m): 9:05am On Mar 27, 2015
almostFamous:

"All I need is one night"

That's raw?

Well,people should learn to ignore posts they don't like,cos the truth is. I don't care

U are wrong honey!. u must pay attention to pple feelings, that is d reason we wear cloth b4 coming out of our room. Learn dat, it gonna help u alot!
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 27, 2015
Uncletony:

U are wrong honey!. u must pay attention to pple feelings, that is d reason we wear cloth b4 coming out of our room. Learn dat, it gonna help u alot!

And why didn't they pay attention to my feelings before the insults? more reason why I shouldn't care bro
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 27, 2015
kingwhiz:

probably a great look-alike of yours
Probably..or I might be a facebook pal,or some other. Who knows?

1 Like

Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Uncletony(m): 9:17am On Mar 27, 2015
almostFamous:

And why didn't they pay attention to my feelings before the insults? more reason why I shouldn't care bro

U started it all, seeing pple reaction, u shud have accepted ur mistatke & apologise
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by kingwhiz(m): 9:26am On Mar 27, 2015
almostFamous:

Probably..or I might be a facebook pal,or some other. Who knows?

could be.....
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 27, 2015
Uncletony:

U started it all, seeing pple reaction, u shud have accepted ur mistatke & apologise
lol,apologise tori kini.

Let's end this pointless talk jare. Na una sabi why r pepper una

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka / Tonto Dikeh Acquires Lexus SUV: Pictures & Video / Fan Blasts Munachi Abii For "Posting Too Many Photos", Says She's 35 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.