Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) (58566 Views)

Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry / How We Resolved The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji – Lagos Police / Who Is Sexier? Mercy Johnson Or Martha Ankomah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Moz22: 11:04am On Mar 26, 2015
Hmmm...oya leggooo
almostFamous:

Looool

All day,any day
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Uncletony(m): 11:04am On Mar 26, 2015
almostFamous:
dumb phuck..read the topic again

illiteracy @ its peak!.
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by pbs4real(m): 11:07am On Mar 26, 2015
jcmaiah:

Person future wife!
e fit be ur future . . . . . . . . . . . . . #lipsealed
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by dmcdad: 11:07am On Mar 26, 2015
onuwaje:

Gay alert!!

Dmcdad
Gentlemimi
Caseless
Wetin concern me and gay matter?shocked
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by dmcdad: 11:08am On Mar 26, 2015
Boxer007:

Brother.. Are you shy to be gay or you just don't like gay sexxx?
Are you for real
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Moz22: 11:08am On Mar 26, 2015
Hehehe
almostFamous:

Kikikikikikikikiki.

#frustrationIsBad
#pleaseKillYurself
#pleaseUploadMyPicOnEveryThread
#blowSomeMore
#HatersEndUpSixFeetUnder
#ILoveMyLife
#IsItYourPus$ay
#UdonChopToday
#GoAndHustle

Lol. Niggur,if u think this ur lame diss will make me bat and eyelash,dude ur phucked up.

Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by pbs4real(m): 11:09am On Mar 26, 2015
emhoonline:

So to bang wizzy bodyguard will make you full famous or inyaya...
A bi o ti famous ni...
dts why she's almost famous.
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by ojnnaco(m): 11:10am On Mar 26, 2015
Unnecessary post rocking d front page of nairaland since 2009
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Moz22: 11:10am On Mar 26, 2015
Baby u sweet like shuga, u sweet like honey...babay dont keep me hanging...in sound sultan's voice
almostFamous:

Looool

All day,any day
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by onuwaje(m): 11:11am On Mar 26, 2015
Zohan:

Lol. Abi don jazzy was a one time bouncer for the man
Nope
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 26, 2015
ginawest:
Roy rocks!!!dose tattoos r a huge turn-on for me
See you see "turn on" ... na die u dey if he dare pounces on u.
#SMH
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by vikeyz(m): 11:11am On Mar 26, 2015
almostFamous:

Looool
All day,any day
you can try me
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by onuwaje(m): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2015
dmcdad:

Wetin concern me and gay matter?shocked
Come rescue ur fellow cules
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 26, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Liar!! You cannot spell "Well done" correctly.

Everybody come and see oo Nneka cannot spell well done correctly oo, I go finish your nairaland career today. angry angry
Lol
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Boxer007(m): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2015
dmcdad:

Are you for real

You don't like it?
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Boxer007(m): 11:21am On Mar 26, 2015
Gay sexxx is great. You guys are ignorant
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by pbs4real(m): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2015
almostFamous:
ibere lo pa iya ijebu grin
eleyi ti sign. . .luv ur courage
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Emmy0203: 11:24am On Mar 26, 2015
JUST PASSIN BY NI O
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by dmcdad: 11:26am On Mar 26, 2015
onuwaje:

Come rescue ur fellow cules
For gay matter? As wetin na? Rescuer?cheesy
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by dmcdad: 11:28am On Mar 26, 2015
Boxer007:

You don't like it?
Am I mad? Abi e no wan better for me? Wey girls dey waste for corner. Na wa you oooooo.
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by pbs4real(m): 11:29am On Mar 26, 2015
ginawest:
yes o
i bin fink say u dey innocent wit this ur face,nw i knw btr. . .
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by pbs4real(m): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2015
Boxer007:
Gay sexxx is great. You guys are ignorant
i dnt wna argue dis mawin,ma guy say sumtin else and 4get dis gay tin,cos if i catch u,i wld personally hand u over 2 GEJ . . . .i wld also mk sure urz isnt only 14yrs bt *3.
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by chucky234(m): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2015
ginawest:
lol
Nne oma nothing do you, I dey your back like Asari Dokubo dey GEJ back.
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Boxer007(m): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2015
pbs4real:
i dnt wna argue dis mawin,ma guy say sumtin else and 4get dis gay tin,cos if i catch u,i wld personally hand u over 2 GEJ . . . .i wld also mk sure urz isnt only 14yrs bt *3.

So brother are u saying I can't f*** u? What is wrong with men f*** ing men? Why are you guys so barbaric? My gaddd!
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Boxer007(m): 11:37am On Mar 26, 2015
Gay sexxx is the best. Pirrrrriod
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 11:39am On Mar 26, 2015
almostFamous:
Wizkid's for me. One night is all I need!

Bada bing bada bang!
Hmmm
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by bellabae(f): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2015
Roy rocks tho
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by EmmySparky(m): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2015
Boxer007:

You guys are uneducated sillly ignorants. Check your dictionary: gay mean happiness. I love men men men
go tell that to the police men at alagbon...do these bouncers in the pic look happy to u?...continue taking d*cks in ur a-s-s...one day u would get burnt...#word
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by EmmySparky(m): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2015
pureguide:
lols. I will leave her if she learn to mind her business. Looking at her pix u will know what she is.
true ...just free her...everyone has his/herself to blame for the kinda lifestyle they live...that's freedom at its peak...
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by tk4rd: 11:46am On Mar 26, 2015
Tonto-Dike would soon hire a bodyguard and start flaunting him too..
Someone like Denrele or Mr-Ibu would then go and hire a female bodyguard and flaunt her too..
Then Kaycee and Don-Jazzy would flaunt theirs too..
And D-banj would come out finally and flaunt "The Sexiest Female Bodyguard Ever".
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2015
almostFamous:
u sef,u know why I love him.
i wish i know mydear can we talk on whatsapp or bbm 07032399448
Re: Who Is Sexier Between Wizkid's And Davido's Bodyguards?(photos) by Boxer007(m): 11:51am On Mar 26, 2015
EmmySparky:
go tell that to the police men at alagbon...do these bouncers in the pic look happy to u?...continue taking d*cks in ur a-s-s...one day u would get burnt...#word

Brother are you telling me you never had dii.cck in your assss? You don't have to lie to me, you know. Would you like to try it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abasiodiong Eyo Dethroned, As Meggy Linus Replaces Her (Photos) / Asa Shows Off Hot Legs In New Photo / Seyi Awolowo And Girlfriend, Adeshola's Halloween Costume (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.