Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

The Best Forex Software For Nigerian Forex Traders - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / The Best Forex Software For Nigerian Forex Traders (7483 Views)

The Best Forex System--- The New Mbfx.v2 / New Mbfx.v2!the Best Forex System In The Market / The Best Forex System That Gives Consistent Daily Profit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Forex Software For Nigerian Forex Traders by berryhill: 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2009
The best forex software for Nigerian Forex Traders.
Get the best forex software that traded an account of $2,000 to $8,000 in a month.
This softwares trades forex account even when your P.C (computer) is shut down and the sweet thing is that even if there is no electricity this robot continues to trade for you and it gives you 80 pips daily.

Are you fustrated beacuse you always loose money trading forex?
You want to get involved in forex trading but your scared of loosing money?
You find it hard to predict how the market will be like?
You are too busy to trade forex?

If you fall into any of these category,worry not for i have the solution.
For those of you that read my earlier post i said i was going to help nairalanders make money this year by giving them free manuals on work at home job so that they can earn $100 daily with my system and those that went into action after reading my manual are now making money.

A guy named sunday from worry emailed me to tell me he made $200 in 3 days selling clickbank product,what does that goes to show,it shows that i know what i am doing and that my manuals or softwares will do nothing but help you make money online.

Why Am I Making This Software Available To You?
1.I am making the software available to every forex trader beacuse i want them to start making rading forex instead of losses.
2.I want forex traders to trade on their own instead of giving your money to forex fund managers that gives you peanut at the end of the month.

I bought this software july last year for $499 but i am not going to sell it for that amount.

How much will i charge you for a software that trades your forex account even when your P.C is hut down or when there is no electricity?

A. #30,000
B. #27,000
C. #26,000
D. #25,000

If your predictions were like that then you predicted wrong.
I will give it out to only 5 people for #20,000(Price Negotiable) since i already have 5 left out of over 250 copies that i had with me so get yours now cos after i sell of the remaining 5,i will sell no more and if you request for it then,i will direct you the website were i bought it for $499.

To order call Tochukwu on 0703-578-3910 for more information or send email to rexpeter@rocketmail.com.
Check out this websites:
www.trade.shopmarking.com
www.bestforexrobotonline..com
Re: The Best Forex Software For Nigerian Forex Traders by showkay(m): 8:47pm On Jan 20, 2009
what is the name of the software or robot, also can we have the demo first, we cant just pay for what we cant research on it and see how it works, i hope you understand. i have fapturbo, piptronic and some other good expert edvisors, though if this works like u said i wont mind it, so pls reply soon or mail sowkunle@gmail.com or send text to 08037667924. take care and thank you for thinking us worthy of having this software.
Re: The Best Forex Software For Nigerian Forex Traders by berryhill: 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2009
Thanks for your reply show kay.
I only have the live robot and not the demo.When i purchased this software i wasen't sure if it was going to do what the developer sid it was going to do until i recently purchased the software and it started working.
Selling the software with its name is not good since the owner warned against it so i rebranded the software with a new name "Forex Pips Generator-3".
If i had the demo i would have sent it to you but what i only have is for live account and those that really need the software know they can get it when they give me a call.

I have made money trading forex (i made the money i used to open my forex account by selling manuals on this forum and i will still sell more).
For those that follow berryhill post on nairaland,i was looking for a house to buy for #25 million,where did the money come from?forex trading and it was the robot that made the cash for me.
I now trade with $3,000 daily with 0.2 lot,do the caculations yourself.

For those that know me well,they know i was ranked number one for a very long time for the word "free internet browsing in nigeria" and i made #1 million naira in just two months selling the information for #10,000 each.

I have always tell people not to be scared when making payments to anybody if you are paying into the persons bank account.If you paid for something and that thing is not delivered to you report to the E.F.C.C.

I have read with pity stories of people that were telling how they were scammed by their fellow nairalander but what i find disgusting is that they paid into those people account and they still have the teller,what they should have done was to report so that the person will be arrested.

I am rich and i know most forex traders will even be richer once they get this software as a discounted price.
Re: The Best Forex Software For Nigerian Forex Traders by showkay(m): 11:08pm On Jan 20, 2009
bros, let me give you the benefit of doubt, pls can i get ti for 10k, text your account number to 08037667924, also, like how much do u advise to have in the account before commencement?
Re: The Best Forex Software For Nigerian Forex Traders by berryhill: 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2009
Thanks for your post but the list amount i will give away the software is #15,000.
You need atleast $200 in your forex account.
For those that don't have upto $200 there is good news.What if i were to give you a free manual that will show you the same way that my participants used to earn over $50-$100 if you get the robot.
Wouldn't it be nice to increase your streams of income?
Wouldn't it be nice for you to choose any keyword and it will rank among the first 3 pages on google so that you will make $$$ selling clickbank product?
These and many more i will give out for whoever that gets the forex software.
Re: The Best Forex Software For Nigerian Forex Traders by OpsE1: 6:45am On Jan 22, 2009
Berryhill,
Well, thanks for bringing these benefits to the forum.Please, let us have a feel of the robot's performance.Post your live account report for us to see the performance, seeing is believing.
Anyway, if you can't make it public you can send it to my box , mercifulola@yahoo.com.
Cheers
Re: The Best Forex Software For Nigerian Forex Traders by showkay(m): 9:15am On Jan 27, 2009
bros, country hard small oh, thats why i havent gotten the ea as promised, but i hope tio get it this week, how many currencies does it trade and how many pips can u guarantee on each currency pair per day.
Re: The Best Forex Software For Nigerian Forex Traders by berryhill: 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2009
The Forex Software Gives You Atleast Not Less Than 50 pips on any currency you trade with.
Please may i say this:This software is not an expert advisor but an automated forex robot that trades your account 24/7/365 without loss even when your P.C is shut down.
It is true things are hard in this country but for people like us we don't think that way.
I recently made $1,000 last 4 days selling clickbank product so i don't believe it is hard for someone to make money in Nigeria.
With #20,000 i can train you one on one and show you how you can be making atleast $2,000 guaranteed monthly selling clickbank product for the start if you request for one on one tranning.
Anyway like i said earlier the robot will help any forex trader make money and you can also make money reselling it to others.
I have decided to leave the price at #15,000 for those that are serious about making money this year trading forex and for those that are not sure wether to buy or not,i have this to say:Don't blame anybody if you loose all your money trading forex or if you make a loss while trading.
Re: The Best Forex Software For Nigerian Forex Traders by berryhill: 11:34pm On Jan 27, 2009
The Forex Software Gives You Atleast Not Less Than 50 pips on any currency you trade with.My software is not an expert advisor but an automated forex robot that trades your account 24/7/365 without loss even when your P.C is shut down.
Re: The Best Forex Software For Nigerian Forex Traders by OpsE1: 7:11am On Jan 28, 2009
Bros,
I'm still expecting you to post the your trade reports.Let us see the performance of this robots
Re: The Best Forex Software For Nigerian Forex Traders by berryhill: 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2009
Thanks for your reply Ops E.
Many people have ordered for this forex software and they are not complainning,if they are i won't be at peace as my line will be ringing 24/7.
How do you expect me to send my trade report to your email or post it at this forum,for security reason i will do no such thing.
If it was on the sun newspapers that you saw my advert will you request for the trade report to be sent to you or your email?
We have a policy in our company and we won't change it for any reason.
If you pay for the forex software and at a said time when i said the software will be delivered to you and it wasen't,you have the payment slip you used to pay into my bank account so as a wise guy you should alert the E.F.C.C and the person will be arrestted beacuse you have evidence(The Payment Slip) not when you do cash and carry business.
I am not going to post my trade result in this forum or to your email and then expose my self to risk beacuse of forex software of #15,000,?My life is still important to me oooo!,
If you want to buy it elswere i can show you the same site that sells the software for $499.
Re: The Best Forex Software For Nigerian Forex Traders by dontexe(m): 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2009
If I'm making money I see no reason why I can't provide a proof. "If it sounds too good to be true, and there's no live account statement to prove, then it must be voodoo" grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Forex Software For Nigerian Forex Traders by berryhill: 10:29pm On Jan 28, 2009
You have said your mind and that's it.
If you need evidence come over to my office and not asking me to post my trading report to anybody or on this forum.
I have sold 15 pieces of this powerful forex software and just like i said if you think it is voodoo ask me and i will direct you were to buy it online for $499(Nigerians like you like things that way).
You see my phone number there,if you are serious about the forex software you know what to do.
Re: The Best Forex Software For Nigerian Forex Traders by showkay(m): 9:54am On Jan 29, 2009
any how wey i be, i go still try get am , i guess the risk is worth taking, that is if it works as we are told, if not, there are still other ways of vendetta apart from our omnipolitical efcc.
Re: The Best Forex Software For Nigerian Forex Traders by cindy85(f): 8:38am On Jan 30, 2009
visit wct.eu.tf for the best forex gurus
Re: The Best Forex Software For Nigerian Forex Traders by urmezy: 1:17am On Apr 08, 2012
with these profitable systems,you will conquer the forex market,trade with laser-jet accuracy and become profitable forever!
-MBFX SYSTEM(www.mbfxsystem.com)
-ADVANCED SYNERGY(www.synergyforex.com)
Try these and you may never need to buy trading softwares again in your life!

CALL:08056141862
Re: The Best Forex Software For Nigerian Forex Traders by dragonet(f): 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2012
you guys should try zestrobot because with zestrobot you get:
*100% money back gurantee in case u don't like the software.
*one month free vps service
*you also get the testimony of others that have used the software.
*you don't have to sit in front of your pc all day to use the software because the vps trades for you when you are not with your pc profitably.
*no knowlege of forex is needed.
Goto http://www.zestrobot.com to dnwnload the software and for more info.
Re: The Best Forex Software For Nigerian Forex Traders by dragonet(f): 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2012
has anyone tried that zestrobot?
Re: The Best Forex Software For Nigerian Forex Traders by Chidismart: 10:55pm On May 14, 2013
Success in Forex Trading depends on how well vast you are about forex trading tips and education. Visit http://bsmartforextradingtipsnigeria..com/ for tips to improve on your forex trading and make huge money trading forex from your home.
Re: The Best Forex Software For Nigerian Forex Traders by maxstrause: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
This is one of the best Forex companies in Nigeria they offer free 1 on 1 coaching, 100%bonus on your first funding, I make over 80 dollars a day trading with then I'm currently being coached by the CEO of the Company
Learn more here www.maxstrausefx..com
Re: The Best Forex Software For Nigerian Forex Traders by Chitika: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
http://www.nigeriaforexbroker.com/

https://forex-metal.com/tradesignal_accounts/managed_accounts

A Managed Account means that someone, usually a professional trader, is managing your account for you. So if you are new to the forex trading and don’t know where to start, it is not a problem as you can participate in the forex market and make profits without actually making trades yourself. Most of the managers represented here are well established companies using unique trading strategies and years of experience. The manager would place trades on your account at his discretion, usually using an expert adviser based on the manager’s trading strategy
Re: The Best Forex Software For Nigerian Forex Traders by stevecelts(m): 8:55am On Nov 09, 2013
Well I don't believe in buying software that makes u millions in a day that's a lie cos u can download it for free.my name is steven I am an ironfx marketing staff,for great customer service(24 hrs)detailed market reports and a 50%bonus on new accounts reach me on 07036848044.
Re: The Best Forex Software For Nigerian Forex Traders by instaforexngr(m): 7:09am On Dec 28, 2014
berryhill:
The best forex software for Nigerian Forex Traders.
Get the best forex software that traded an account of $2,000 to $8,000 in a month.
This softwares trades forex account even when your P.C (computer) is shut down and the sweet thing is that even if there is no electricity this robot continues to trade for you and it gives you 80 pips daily.

Are you fustrated beacuse you always loose money trading forex?
You want to get involved in forex trading but your scared of loosing money?
You find it hard to predict how the market will be like?
You are too busy to trade forex?

If you fall into any of these category,worry not for i have the solution.
For those of you that read my earlier post i said i was going to help nairalanders make money this year by giving them free manuals on work at home job so that they can earn $100 daily with my system and those that went into action after reading my manual are now making money.

A guy named sunday from worry emailed me to tell me he made $200 in 3 days selling clickbank product,what does that goes to show,it shows that i know what i am doing and that my manuals or softwares will do nothing but help you make money online.

Why Am I Making This Software Available To You?
1.I am making the software available to every forex trader beacuse i want them to start making rading forex instead of losses.
2.I want forex traders to trade on their own instead of giving your money to forex fund managers that gives you peanut at the end of the month.

I bought this software july last year for $499 but i am not going to sell it for that amount.

How much will i charge you for a software that trades your forex account even when your P.C is hut down or when there is no electricity?

A. #30,000
B. #27,000
C. #26,000
D. #25,000

If your predictions were like that then you predicted wrong.
I will give it out to only 5 people for #20,000(Price Negotiable) since i already have 5 left out of over 250 copies that i had with me so get yours now cos after i sell of the remaining 5,i will sell no more and if you request for it then,i will direct you the website were i bought it for $499.

To order call Tochukwu on 0703-578-3910 for more information or send email to rexpeter@rocketmail.com.
Check out this websites:
www.trade.shopmarking.com
www.bestforexrobotonline..com
Hello sir,
is your software still available for sale.
can it work well with a nigeria forex broker like instaforex
how is the price now for the software?
Is there a money back guarantee?
Re: The Best Forex Software For Nigerian Forex Traders by goodeal(m): 3:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
Well i just found this may be helpful for everyone seeking to trade forex for a living: Trading with EA is good if it yields good returns. But before you invest your hard earned money on any EA, be sure you see live account proof of consistency not demo. Most ea would give you good profit but at the end of the day they take all back including your capital. If you do not have time to trade forex at all, you may play around with EA's on demo, but please do not trust any EA on your REAL money account until you're convinced with the result after at least 3 to 4 months. I speak from 9years of trading experience.
However, if you wish to trade forex for a living, I'll advise that you go for sound knowledge where you'll be cooked to understand the general market overview, trend dynamics and price action strategies.
You can call 08062586567, 07055556055 for more advise. see the pics for some strategic entries with valid technical analysis.

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Biometric Finger Print Scanner And Offline Software / 12-cells Laptop Battery That Lasts For 5hours For Sale / Get $25 And A Paypal Account FREE By Applying For Our Paypal Credit Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.