Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Wives And Mother In-law - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wives And Mother In-law (483 Views)

He Was Expecting A Range Rover From His Rich In-law (Photos) / My Mother-In-law Visits Too Often, How Do I Deal With That? Please Help / What Causes Tension Between Wives And Mother-in-laws? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wives And Mother In-law by babysheju2(f): 12:02am On Mar 26, 2015
I asked this same question in church n to my greatest surprise 15 out of 18 women were saying the same thing. MTehn...... I taya o. the question is " why is it that wives and mother in law don't go well as in theres always some kind of rivalry? whether u don born pukin or u never born it everytime one problem or the other.Especially when u are in a good mood n suddenly u phone rings....and behold its ur m in law. Though there are some great mother inlaws that are so nice n good,they treat u like their own child while there are some like mama g. pls married women get in here n share ur experience n what u do that u think it worked and has made u stayed in that marriage this long. Your advice would go a long way and it can also help set n retain a home that is about to break. Love u Loads
Re: Wives And Mother In-law by greatgod2012(f): 5:16am On Mar 26, 2015
Another Mother in laws and daughter in law thread

Actions and reactions are always the same and opposite, if you respect your MIL, she will respect you back, if you treat her like a mother she really is, she will in turn treat you like a daughter you really are.

Every DIL is a potential MIL.
Everything is not about what is said or not said, body languages and facial expressions are enough to decode which level one is with one's MIL. All MILs wants peace in their son's homes, so, their corrections sometimes may look like intruding, but instead of standing up to them,it is wiser to ask their sons to intervene for peace to reign and also out of respect for her and one's husband.

Hypocrisy is when one can tolerate one's mother's inadequacies but find it weird and unacceptable to do same for one's MIL's.
Love is the greatest and it conquers all................my secret.
May God help us all.
Re: Wives And Mother In-law by babysheju2(f): 8:14am On Mar 26, 2015
yes o I agree with u. but do u know there re some MIL that are so freaking jealous that you re married to their son maybe cos of you she won't be able to get what they want. Not understanding that the DIL gangan is the key to the guy.

(1) (Reply)

Tricks For Cleaning Your Home’s Facade / Prostitution: Spanish Police Dismantle Nigerian Voodoo-linked Sex Trafficking Ri / Your Family; Your Only Priority - Bamisepeters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.