Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones (31572 Views)

Young Nigerian Man Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary With His Older White Wife / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by sendmeonly(m): 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

No person who believes in the finished work of Christ should subscribe to the concept of Karma in its [size=14pt]totality.[/size]

***Modified***
I just don't have ample time on my hands right now to correct some of their erroneous misconceptions about karma
especially the one the OP made and ridiculously used Christ's crucifixion to buttress her error, not knowing that it is
Christ's crucifixion that makes the concept of karma useless!

Nobody is saying actions don't have consequences but you have to put it in context and not chalk up every
or most unfortunate circumstances plaguing someone as a function of karma. If that is the case then why do
bad things happen to "good" peop

Why does bad thing happen to good peopl?...your answer will be a referene,recall John the baptist a good man at the time but beheaded;i put it ti you he paid as a result of what he did Karma....As Eli in his previous time he beheaded several children by cursing tgem when they mocked him.

2. Our Lord Jesus said Father forgive them for they know what they do, in the real sense were they?.....so why the killings in that part of the world today??!

My sister Karma does exist....that blood He shed was due recompense he paid for disobeying God by eatting the forbidden fruit...deep,yeah!""

le.
- [size=14pt]InZA[/size]
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sophyrocks:

So you are not married and you said i should go and marry. why are you single?
........dnt realy knw..but ladies around me re jst after wat i give them....though its nothin since i can stil afford 2 give....but 9ja ladies dealth with me wen i had nothin Oooo
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by MizMyColi(f): 3:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
jpphilips:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin what has she done lately?

You!!!
angry
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Woged2005(f): 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
emmabest2000:
Since you're a good bible reader , where in the bible did karma visited soul/Paul ? After his repentance ? The issue is that there are lucky and unlucky people in this world , that someone is or was unlucky doesn't mean that it's Karma , I have witness a case where the girl was a run girl with so many sugarDaddies but was lucky and got married to a handsome tall rich abroad dude , within the speace of five years they came back to 9jar with kids two boys two girls , and they still living happily till date !

Please I don't want to waste my Energy on people who don't conduct deep research but can write 300 page thesis on one verse in the Bible....read theological books and get enlightened. Paul you asked about was later killed by the Roman Govt. That's how Paul left the world. Remember before repentance, he was going about kill and persecuting Christians...u can call that Karma or 'ifa' that's ur biz..

2 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by gunner4life(m): 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
iPopAlomo:
My last "girlfriend" three years ago told me the same thing... I should grow up... infact she broke up with me with that word... after some silly advice from her aunty... She became a lawyer as I got into final year three years ago... I'm an engineer now... lol... I'm socially responsible... and guess what...she's still Single...

I was a boy... infact... I'm still a boy... I didn't cheat... I was damn loyal... Thank God... I didn't grow up...

She met me a boy... she knew me a boy... and all of a sudden... she wants superman... what's you women contribution to the system...? what do you bring to the table...? Nothing...

Shay na man come suffer...?

Most ladies are going to end up being wife number 4 to one Alhaji...
thank u my broda!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by paranorman(m): 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
Woged2005:

Be smart. May God not allow anyone to waste your time this year!
grin grin
this your prayer point ehn get as e be oh.
grin grin grin grin
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by sistar007(m): 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
repogirl:
Ladies, don't keep all your eggs in one basket until one pops that question, kpesko, end of discussion! grin, Advice from a married older woman to unmarried younger ladies.

What advice would u now give to young guys who were heartbroken by those girls
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by kandiikane(m): 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
If anyone believes in karma then they must believe in reincarnation. Karma is not something you rip in this lifetime but the next. What the bible speaks of ripping what you sow is not karma, call it what you like as long as it is not the doctrine of karma.
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by kandiikane(m): 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

No person who believes in the finished work of Christ should subscribe to the concept of Karma

You are right people who think otherwise either do not know the bible or do not understand the concept of karma.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by repogirl(f): 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
sistar007:

What advice would u now give to young guys who were heartbroken by those girls
They should package themselves well for the next girl nah, if you make a sensible girl believe you are husband material, she will put all her eggs in your basket.
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by MizMyColi(f): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
kandiikane:

You are right people who think otherwise either do not know the bible or do not understand the concept of karma.

Honestly, I can't understand what it is with Christianity and this mob, bipolar mentality.

And someone tries to taunt me by asking what I have done lately.
Apparently, I must have aborted a child or become hopelessly single and I'm somehow looking to go Scott free by quoting Christ's finished work.
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by SirShymexx: 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
DollyParton1:

This list is bullshit. No offence

Do women above 26 have a list? Darn! I left planet earth time ago, for Nibiru, to meet the blacks gods. Can't keep up.

And this is me thinking when women reach the "injury time" of age 26-30 - semi-damaged-goods stage with a very high mileage - they start taking all comers. Especially the ones who view marriage as a trophy lol.

30 and above, with extremely high mileage and menopause become "desperado" like Antonio Banderas.

Thanks for the heads up lol.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by onoja12: 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
Am laughing,see the way you are explaining as if men no get say for the matter,na woman dey decide everything.you can do sugar daddy but know when to quit,you should date only men when done hammer so you can marry them not them marry you.you they joke.this is why they are not married because they think the world revolves around them,how many of them can cook,how many can clean,how many can manage a home,how many can handle little income when the going get tough,with all the sweat things they have collected from sugar daddy.
Woman wake up,my people have a saying if the bird would learn to fly without landing the hunter must learn to shoot without aiming.
Most women are not marriage material and so the men are refusing to marry.abi who wants to die of heart attack

Woged2005:
In my recent interactions I observed that most single ladies who are getting anxious about marriage due to age have one thing in common - Almost 70% of them were once in a relationship that wasted their time, blinded them to reasons, and later disappointed their expectations. This included:

1) Sugar Daddy Relationships: This is practically a No1. on the list. Most of today’s desperate single ladies were once involved in a relationship with a sugar-daddy who simply kept them for s*xual purposes while lavishing them with gifts, money, travels and lodging in expensive hotels. They got carried away by the eupohria. It’s even more shocking that despite the gifts and money most of the ladies received, some have nothing today to show for such relationships than regrets, anger and bruised emotions. You can even see the trend today on Nigerian blogs (including NL) as young ladies of 'easy virtue' brandish expensive gifts from their affluent sugar-daddies to justifying their ‘hustling’. But what many people don’t read is what happens to them later as they age. These are same ladies littered in churches later in life crying “Lord, why has thou forsaking me”, while others are enmeshed in various frustrations.

A sugar daddy never loves a girl. Just face it! They enjoy a young, beautiful body they can experiment their s*xual fantasies on. They keep their own daughters safe under secured environments, but waste another young lady’s opportunities, sometime derailing her future. In the end, they return to their wives & kids, while the sugar-baby is left in emotional bruises and negative spiritual consequences.

2). The Immature Boys: Obviously, boys don’t marry, men do. Here I define a 'boy' as a male human not yet ready for the responsibility of marriage (he might be rich, grownup, even has a job). ‘Boy-friend’ is what you do when u're a teenager, experimenting with life, not as a adult. Once you hit social maturity and wants to settle down (except you are rising & maturing proportionately with ur boyfriend) hanging on to a mere 'boy' at the expense or real, potential suitors is a waste of your time. He might be cute, sings well, athletic, funny, has six-pack muscles, or may one day become an Engineer etc, but sista, after 25 a lady should get real. I don’t expect a smart lady at that age to wait for another 3-4yrs for a boy to ‘grow-up’.

Knowing a man who is a marriage material:

- He is Single- Because married men are not available except in cultures/religions that permit polygamy
-Emotionally matured – If he still fumes, gets into open fights, feats of jealousy, & possessively controlling, abeg apply ur brakes. He’s a time-bomb
-Has a stable means of livelihood- otherwise, how will he pay ur dowry & feed ur kids? smiley
-You know his close friends –They are either married or getting married, so he’s under peer influence. It’s irresponsible to date someone you don’t know his/her close circle of friends to determine if u fit in.
-Most time you are his only girlfriend- The more the competition, the less could be ur chances.
-He has asked you- Until a man pops that ‘M’ question, don’t predict his intention is marriage. He may like you as a person but there are other reasons you may not end up his wife (individual differences, religion, culture, s*xual incompatibility, family resistance, health issues)

1 Like

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by oakson: 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
Woged2005:

Please I don't want to waste my Energy on people who don't conduct deep research but can write 300 page thesis on one verse in the Bible....read theological books and get enlightened. Paul you asked about was later killed by the Roman Govt. That's how Paul left the world. Remember before repentance, he was going about kill and persecuting Christians...u can call that Karma or 'ifa' that's ur biz..
My dear thought u know there is a huge difference between Karma and Persecution. Was Paul d only one that was beheaded? What about the other apostles like James, Andrew and the rest? Did they also killed by the sword? Now u would get it that what happened to Paul was mere persecution; and it was meant to fortify, spread and nurture d gospel. It was the will of God in its entirety, not karma abeg
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by 400billionman: 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
Tallesty1:
Some are single because of karma.

They broke many hearts and ruined the future of potential husbands so karma got very angry at them and said, "Young lady, there is no other heart for you" so all they get is players, sugar papas and unserious dudes.

KARMA is a powerful biittch.

Go check any single mother, she at once uselessed some serious single guys who wanted marrying her and later got swindled by a non entity into getting pregnant without marriage..

I know so many.. Their first sentence is usually, " I hate men ". If you ask them, baby, I know you as a very sharp girl, why this nah ? They cannot even explain what came over them..
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by 400billionman: 5:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
Flautist:
This is rocket science.. The oldies enjoyed "heavy love" without all this tips. The world is sick, it reeks of evil. Give your heart to God and He'll place it in the hands of the person who deserves you most.

¤Np Mali Music- Heavy Love

I agree..

I call it, the deception of modernism.

1 Like

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by thepillarofafrica(m): 5:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

No person who believes in the finished work of Christ should subscribe to the concept of Karma in its [size=14pt]totality.[/size]

***Modified***
I just don't have ample time on my hands right now to correct some of their erroneous misconceptions about karma especially the one the OP made and ridiculously used Christ's crucifixion to buttress her error, not knowing that it is Christ's crucifixion that makes the concept of karma useless!

Nobody is saying actions don't have consequences but you have to put it in context and not chalk up every
or most unfortunate circumstances plaguing someone as a function of karma. If that is the case then why do bad things happen to "good" people. - [size=14pt]InZA[/size]
you de go church jor... your pastor effort no waste
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by 400billionman: 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
tivta:
. Lol. All sins must be punished no matter the fact that God forgives.

Don't mind her.

Some churches twist the truth to make Christianity seem so easy to suit their theology of modernism.

Isn't the Nigerian guy who plied drugs in Indonesia on death row ? The fact that he has repented and even became a gospel artist, has it wiped away the consequences of his over a decade crime ?
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Kingsasian(m): 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
Woged2005:

Explain please if I didn't get you right. Even Christ was beaten and nailed on the cross under excruciating pain. His cry out to the father in heaven to let 'The cup pass' did not save him from his appointed destiny, because it's already written. Even the Bible made it clear in new testament that "Ye shall reap what you sow"

Hope you are a Bible believer and not just one of those 'church-goers' who chorus 'Amen' when the prayer is only about breakthroughs and blessings, but keep mum when the sermon is on stewardship and holiness? grin grin grin

correct
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by mikaj(m): 6:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
iPopAlomo:
My last "girlfriend" three years ago told me the same thing... I should grow up... infact she broke up with me with that word... after some silly advice from her aunty... She became a lawyer as I got into final year three years ago... I'm an engineer now... lol... I'm socially responsible... and guess what...she's still Single...

I was a boy... infact... I'm still a boy... I didn't cheat... I was damn loyal... Thank God... I didn't grow up...

She met me a boy... she knew me a boy... and all of a sudden... she wants superman... what's you women contribution to the system...? what do you bring to the table...? Nothing...

God bless ur generations and me.

1 Like

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by mikaj(m): 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
Woged2005:

I guess ur mindset is why u're still a 'boy' despite being a successful Engineer according to u. Who told u every lady needs ur money? There are men who are naturally attracted to poor needy girls they control with little stipends & gifts of fairly used clothes. Such men see every girl as needy and dependent. I suspect u belong to that group. There are also men who are not scared of successful ladies. They can never question the contribution of a woman in a family bc some of their wives earn more than them yet remain married to them. Bros, "he finds a good wive finds what is good & will receive blessings from God". Pray u find one like that.
His emphasis ain't on the monetary aspect.
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
iPopAlomo:

making brains bro

1 Like

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
Woged2005:
In my recent interactions I observed that most single ladies who are getting anxious about marriage due to age have one thing in common - Almost 70% of them were once in a relationship that wasted their time, blinded them to reasons, and later disappointed their expectations. This included:

1) Sugar Daddy Relationships: This is practically a No1. on the list. Most of today’s desperate single ladies were once involved in a relationship with a sugar-daddy who simply kept them for s*xual purposes while lavishing them with gifts, money, travels and lodging in expensive hotels. They got carried away by the eupohria. It’s even more shocking that despite the gifts and money most of the ladies received, some have nothing today to show for such relationships than regrets, anger and bruised emotions. You can even see the trend today on Nigerian blogs (including NL) as young ladies of 'easy virtue' brandish expensive gifts from their affluent sugar-daddies to justifying their ‘hustling’. But what many people don’t read is what happens to them later as they age. These are same ladies littered in churches later in life crying “Lord, why has thou forsaking me”, while others are enmeshed in various frustrations.

A sugar daddy never loves a girl. Just face it! They enjoy a young, beautiful body they can experiment their s*xual fantasies on. They keep their own daughters safe under secured environments, but waste another young lady’s opportunities, sometime derailing her future. In the end, they return to their wives & kids, while the sugar-baby is left in emotional bruises and negative spiritual consequences.

2). The Immature Boys: Obviously, boys don’t marry, men do. Here I define a 'boy' as a male human not yet ready for the responsibility of marriage (he might be rich, grownup, even has a job). ‘Boy-friend’ is what you do when u're a teenager, experimenting with life, not as a adult. Once you hit social maturity and wants to settle down (except you are rising & maturing proportionately with ur boyfriend) hanging on to a mere 'boy' at the expense or real, potential suitors is a waste of your time. He might be cute, sings well, athletic, funny, has six-pack muscles, or may one day become an Engineer etc, but sista, after 25 a lady should get real. I don’t expect a smart lady at that age to wait for another 3-4yrs for a boy to ‘grow-up’.

Knowing a man who is a marriage material:

- He is Single- Because married men are not available except in cultures/religions that permit polygamy
-Emotionally matured – If he still fumes, gets into open fights, feats of jealousy, & possessively controlling, abeg apply ur brakes. He’s a time-bomb
-Has a stable means of livelihood- otherwise, how will he pay ur dowry & feed ur kids? smiley
-You know his close friends –They are either married or getting married, so he’s under peer influence. It’s irresponsible to date someone you don’t know his/her close circle of friends to determine if u fit in.
-Most time you are his only girlfriend- The more the competition, the less could be ur chances.
-He has asked you- Until a man pops that ‘M’ question, don’t predict his intention is marriage. He may like you as a person but there are other reasons you may not end up his wife (individual differences, religion, culture, s*xual incompatibility, family resistance, health issues)

Gbam
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by tivta(m): 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
400billionman:

Don't mind her.

Some churches twist the truth to make Christianity seem so easy to suit their theology of modernism.

Isn't the Nigerian guy who plied drugs in Indonesia on death row ? The fact that he has repented and even became a gospel artist, has it wiped away the consequences of his over a decade crime ?
. My people perish for lack of wisdom.
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Fourwinds: 9:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
MizMyColi:

***Modified***
I just don't have ample time on my hands right now to correct some of their erroneous misconceptions about karma especially the one the OP made and ridiculously used Christ's crucifixion to buttress her error, not knowing that it is Christ's crucifixion that makes the concept of karma useless!

or most unfortunate circumstances plaguing someone as a function of karma. If that is the case then why do bad things happen to "good" people. - [size=14pt]InZA[/size]
forget dat thing. don't think u do something and not get d benefit. even if. u like repent. u only change to be good afterward. how did God rewarded. Jesus Christ told Peter to put back his sword... who kill by d sword die by d sword. If some people will be open to u to tell u what dey did or. deir relation., u will be. amaze y dey are presently. don't u know BLOOD is LIFE
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Kenfil(f): 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
ferdimako:

marriage na ur apex?
Nope, it was not and still isn't. I have other stuffs going for me but I believe its one of those good stuffs that should happen in someone's life.. Get it?
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by tylesh(f): 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
Flautist:
This is rocket science.. The oldies enjoyed "heavy love" without all this tips. The world is sick, it reeks of evil. Give your heart to God and He'll place it in the hands of the person who deserves you most.

¤Np Mali Music- Heavy Love
True!

1 Like

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by sistar007(m): 2:40am On Mar 27, 2015
repogirl:
They should package themselves well for the next girl nah, if you make a sensible girl believe you are husband material, she will put all her eggs in your basket.

Its a lie
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by caesaraba(m): 7:37am On Mar 27, 2015
code6:
........dnt realy knw..but ladies around me re jst after wat i give them....though its nothin since i can stil afford 2 give....but 9ja ladies dealth with me wen i had nothin Oooo

Seriously, try meeting ladies from outside our shores. Of course there will be bad ones, but certainly not a majority of women making lists trying to find which man would best provide their desired quality of food.

Meet women from places where life isn't just about a struggle to survive and enjoy what a relationship/marriage romance really means. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by mooremedia: 1:38am On Mar 30, 2015
Woged2005
Your point sir?? so the girl that was shot and the policemen must have killed somebody??
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Emaprince: 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2015
repogirl:
Ladies, don't keep all your eggs in one basket until one pops that question, kpesko, end of discussion! grin, Advice from a married older woman to unmarried younger ladies.
that is...you are advicing them to be sleeping around. What's more ssluty than that? This is the problem with you women. After keeping multiple patners and cheating on your bfs, you'll expect to marry a mumu faithful husband. And when you get cheated on, you'll be making noise as if you are not birds of same feathers.
Re: 2 Relationship Pitfalls Older Unamrried Ladies May Not Tell Younger Ones by Emaprince: 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
repogirl:
Did I say they should sleep with them ? Wisdom ladies! Hang on to the ones with marriage potential and let other dingbats fall by the way side..... and dnt run after anyone, let them do the running after.....dnt run too far sha, so they will not loss while trying to find you.

Let me rephrase my earlier statement for some who might be slow to reason, except you have entered a serious relationship that seems to be going in the direction of the altar (confirm first o dnt assume), dnt keep all eggs in one dingbat's basket!
I can see that this is the life you lived before you picked your spouse from your many boyfriends. No matter how you suger coat it, it's a useless life and you should keep that advice for your daughters alone!!

See your mouth like "except you've entered a serious relationship"..so if its not a serious one, why not come out of it instead of dating multiple people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Inside Pits Twice In One Week (pics) / My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It / Twin Musicians, Tagwayen Asali, Wed Identical Twin Sisters On The Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.