Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Nigerians Rushing Out Of The Country Few Days To Election - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Rushing Out Of The Country Few Days To Election (798 Views)

23-year-old Unilag Graduate Dies In Fatal Accident, Few Days After His Nysc / Accident Along Benin Highway Few Days Ago,Some Dead,Others Injured(Pics) / Is This Really Nigeria? If Yes Pls Which Part Of The Country?m Wondering(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Rushing Out Of The Country Few Days To Election by ribasco2: 7:37am On Mar 26, 2015
Nigerians Rushing Out Of The Country Few Days To Election.
This is the murtala Muhammed international airport Lagos flooded with passengers traveling days to elections.....

Re: Nigerians Rushing Out Of The Country Few Days To Election by Seun(m): 7:40am On Mar 26, 2015
Can someone who travels regularly confirm this?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Rushing Out Of The Country Few Days To Election by belamour(m): 7:41am On Mar 26, 2015
STALE NEWS
Re: Nigerians Rushing Out Of The Country Few Days To Election by benedictjohn(m): 7:50am On Mar 26, 2015
heavy weight lie...
Re: Nigerians Rushing Out Of The Country Few Days To Election by okotv(m): 7:51am On Mar 26, 2015
I heard from an OAP last night who just returned to the country that it was true but can't say if it was up to this capacity that am seeing here.
Re: Nigerians Rushing Out Of The Country Few Days To Election by podosci(m): 7:51am On Mar 26, 2015
Look at them, Bunch of cowards ..After gathering enough wealth from years of misgovernace, they are the first set of people to run away at the slightest hint of trouble....Nonsense
Please My fellow Nigerians ( APC or PDP) , Lets prove those cowards wrong by conducting this election peacefully
Whoever wins the election is not rulling forever its just four years.
I choose Buhari and I respect those who also choose GEJ
God Bless Nigeria
Thank You

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Rushing Out Of The Country Few Days To Election by TeamSimple(m): 8:14am On Mar 26, 2015
Even with the pictures,I still don't believe it.
Re: Nigerians Rushing Out Of The Country Few Days To Election by Bowaley17(m): 8:17am On Mar 26, 2015
Y running away. I go dey my Villa for Ikorodu. Since i no get PVC,na to dey play football for street remain,while d election is going on...
#freeANDfairELECTION
#GMB2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Rushing Out Of The Country Few Days To Election by davide470(m): 8:26am On Mar 26, 2015
This is so very not true!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Rushing Out Of The Country Few Days To Election by Situation001(m): 9:40am On Mar 26, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Nigerians Rushing Out Of The Country Few Days To Election by NotNairalandi(m): 9:46am On Mar 26, 2015
Make I book space because na dis kin lie de make front page!
Re: Nigerians Rushing Out Of The Country Few Days To Election by SkinnyDude(m): 10:21am On Mar 26, 2015
so you want me to believe this?

(1) (Reply)

Switzerland Student Visa Enquiry / Lagbus Commuting From Agege Or Abule Egba To Magodo? / Nigerian Conman Weeps As He's Jailed In The UK For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.