Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Photos Of A Man Laying Death In River Benue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of A Man Laying Death In River Benue (991 Views)

Burial Of 3 Brothers Who Were Murdered & Dumped In River (Photos) / How A Disabled Man Laying In The Middle Of The Road In Edo State Was Rescued / Weapons Recovered From Arrested Criminals In River State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of A Man Laying Death In River Benue by Optimist1(m): 10:27am On Mar 26, 2015
Early this morning, i was on my way to the river to take my bath then i saw people gathered at a spot looking. Then i went there, and what was i seeing? Death man laying in river benue between Makurdi old and new bridge.
Eye witness said before the man died, he went to the river to take his bath and after he has taken his bath then they saw him somewhere other side of the river perhaps, thinking the side of the river wasn't deep so he jumped into the place and they saw the man sinked into the river for the first time then came out, the second time he still survived and then for the third time, the man couldn't show up again and that was when they knew that the man didn't know how to swim.

Re: Photos Of A Man Laying Death In River Benue by pretydiva(f): 6:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
Chaii...dis is really bad. wat is happening 2 my belove country

(1) (Reply)

Commissioners Of Police Command/formations / Photos: For 14 Years, The Police Seized Our Sons’ Corpses After Killing Them Ext / Is Reporting To INTERPOL The Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.