Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:47 AM

Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes (2276 Views)

Top Five Worst Music Collabos between Nigerian and International Acts / Top 5 Music Collabos Nigerians Can’t Wait To See / Davido Calls Fan Blind And Broke !!! ( See Tweets ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:26am On Mar 26, 2015
Wale who is of Nigerian descent (Yoruba) called a fan Olodo after the trouble maker tweeted at the American rapper telling him to stop collaborating with Nigerian artistes because they ruin his style of music . Wale replied Olodo which is yoruba and it means fool or stupid .

Wale has had collaborations with the likes of Wizkid and plans to move to his home country Nigeria in no time.

See tweet here >> http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/03/see-tweet-wale-calls-fan-olodo-after-he.html

Re: Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 26, 2015
Nice reply wale.....
The guy must be a real Olodo.
Re: Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes by Airforce1(m): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2015
Nice one brov

Hope to work with u sometime in future

1 Like

Re: Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:
Nice one brov

Hope to work with u sometime in future
Stale undecided
Re: Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes by Airforce1(m): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2015
Vickybee:

Stale undecided

you need a man that would make u happy young woman

Think about it
Re: Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:

Think about it
I don't lack a man in my life and that's not a source for my happiness.

I am happy. cheesy
Re: Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes by Airforce1(m): 11:54am On Mar 26, 2015
Vickybee:

I don't lack a man in my life and that's not a source for my happiness.

I am happy. cheesy

you're not

I'm a psychologist

I know what I'm talking about
Re: Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:

you're not

I'm a psychologist

undecided
Re: Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes by Airforce1(m): 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
Vickybee:

undecided

Think about it baby

I'm always available to help u overcome your problems

Bless
Re: Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes by MizGloriana(f): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hmm..ok
Re: Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes by Dreyl(m): 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
grin that guy was refering to wizkid, olamide & don jazzy dat wale has colaborated with
Re: Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes by 2dice(m): 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
chowlade:
grin that guy was refering to wizkid, olamide & don jazzy dat wale has colaborated with
hey ma'am yu sound like an apc member
Re: Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes by pretydiva(f): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
Correct
Re: Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
2dice:

hey ma'am yu sound like an apc member

VOTE PDP in this coming election. If you are
going to vote goodluck in this election. send me
your account number. but if you lie,there is God
oooooooo . PDP POWER TO THE PEOPLE. vote
PDP,vote goodluck
Re: Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes by 2dice(m): 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
:
Re: Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes by 2dice(m): 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
chowlade:

PDP,vote goodluck
shuu
money Can't buy me dear
wait do you think Jonathan is foolish..ll this fada chrismas he is doing he's gonna collect dem back times 10 if re-elected
Re: Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes by sinaj(f): 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:

you're not

I'm a psychologist

Airforce why u too de lie lyk diz sad

first ur album, now psychologist undecided
Re: Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes by Airforce1(m): 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
sinaj:

Airforce why u too de lie lyk diz sad

first ur album, now psychologist undecided

i no dey lie

What's your own sef
grin
Re: Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes by axortedbabe(f): 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
Thumbs up man,nice reply to dem olodos..
Re: Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes by StevinMorgan(m): 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
OLODO with capital letters ..see the shape of his head. grin
Re: Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes by cheddahboy(m): 5:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
chowlade:

PDP,vote goodluck

as u fine reach, its a pity u've been allowed to be blindfolded with lies without evidence.

#GMB is the only solution to our present predicament.

Think about it.
Re: Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
cheddahboy:

as u fine reach, its a pity u've been allowed to be blindfolded with lies without evidence.

#GMB is the only solution to our present predicament.

Think about it.

gmb dey good but all his allies r bad cool
Re: Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes by CashdownNG: 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
Vickybee:

undecided

just saw your pic, and now I know why feminism is your brand.. your market don close for normal guys . sad.

first state of depression and delusion: denial.
Re: Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
CashdownNG:

just saw your pic, and now I know why feminism is your brand.. your market don close for normal guys . sad.

first state of depression and delusion: denial.
-To start with, I'm not a market or commodity, so I don't understand what you just uttered.

Normal guy you say? I'm not single neither am I searching. I'm happily together with my boyfriend.

Lastly, I guess you just stated the state you are currently in; delusion & denial.

Chimamanda and some other women are feminist and they are happily married to influential normal guys. Who gives a fùck about chauvinistic abnormal "You".
Re: Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes by CashdownNG: 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
Vickybee:

-To start with, I'm not a market or commodity, so I don't understand what you just uttered.

Normal guy you say? I'm not single neither am I searching. I'm happily together with my boyfriend.

Lastly, I guess you just stated the state you are currently in; delusion & denial.

Chimamanda and some other women are feminist and they are happily married to influential normal guys. Who gives a fùck about chauvinistic abnormal "You".

From the reply above, it seems that i struck the right cord.. you must be under 25, probably still in school. Stay there thinking that you're chimamanda and all that crap. The world operates by certain rules and of which is pertinent to say most feminists that are successful, did they proclaim that before or after getting married or successful?
it's just like Obama scamming black's with the I'm one of you when it comes to racism, yet it still thrives there, or our President saying he had no shoes. etc.

You're a plain Jane to be honest to me all your talk is more of self deception and denial, with you trying to compensate for what you'll never have. for that, I'm sorry, no insult for you today. you've got a lot on your shoulders especially the head.

have a nice one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes by danbrowndmf(m): 9:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
missclasssy:
Nice reply wale.....
The guy must be a real Olodo.
pls listern to my song on ma signature,did it far back 2012 tl me if i try.cheesy
Re: Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes by lilmax(m): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
Airforce1:

Think about it
grin
Re: Wale Calls Fan 'olodo' For Telling Him To Stop Collabos With Nigerian Artistes by cheddahboy(m): 10:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
chowlade:

gmb dey good but all his allies r bad cool

What about GEJ allies? Tompolo, Dokubo, Kashamu, Bode George, Alameisia, IBB ..and so on.? are they saint?

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Chidinma Ekile Gets Her MTN Endorsement Renewed For The 3rd Time / TY Bello's Twins Chris N Chris Pictured With Makeup Artiste Tara Durotoye / Check Out Mariah Carey's $7.5 Million Engagement Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.