Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

MTN! This Is Why I May Start Cheating You Very SOON! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / MTN! This Is Why I May Start Cheating You Very SOON! (760 Views)

I Need Naija Adsense Urgently,I May Pay Up To 50k For It / Do You Wish To Start Blogging? I May Be Of Help / WHOGOHOST: Why I Will Never Use A Nigerian Host Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN! This Is Why I May Start Cheating You Very SOON! by Naijasingleguy: 11:32am On Mar 26, 2015
As I type this right now I feel almost frustrated. How can MTN do this to me! Me, their loyal customer. Aahh! How can I spend so much money on data and I am suddenly cut off from what I am suppose to enjoy? I will reconsider my stance o. I will. After all you guys seem not to care about your products. Yes. I know I am one of your products, the same thing with Facebook too. Because if I do not have a phone now or collect that free SIM you people share like father Christmas by putting toy-like computers in the hands of hustling youths trying to have some change in the pocket, there is no way you will have phone numbers to send some ruuubbishh messages you people send every minute.

You send messages to us as if we are robots ourselves. This minute it is ‘Isaiah 54′ the next minute, I’ll receive ‘Engineering Class’ SMS. Na wetin? Am I an engineer? That Marketing Communications guy in your office needs to be sacked sef (abeg not now o! No jobs yet). How can he not filter the numbers and send to the right audience? Mtcheeew!

Now to the matter:

I was in office one day when a colleague told me about MTN’s 4.5Gb for 2500 naira. In fact she boasted about it as contrary to Glo’s hypnotized magnet use in holding Naija peeps to a delusion of fast internet (which never lasted though). I was intrigued by the offer and opted for it. Wow!!! 4.5Gb? Can anything good actually come out MTN? This was a deal fair enough for me even if it was 1.5Gb for the day and 3Gb for the night starting from 9.pm.

I was on this plan for months because it saved me from the network cheats I would ordinary use. I wanted to be sane for once. Etisalat would exploit me like an oil field in the Arab nation. Giving a meagre 200MB for N1000 is instinctively outrageous wicked and off the hooks of the ‘ordinary Nigerian’. And Airtel? Please don’t go there. I’ve never seen anything move in the air go so slow. I mean slower than the snails. So I stopped using other networks completely and the android cheats for browsing. I was happy yayyyy!

Fast forward to today. A message was sent to me by MTN telling me that my remaining MB is 2 out of 1000 Mb I’m to use. “Huh? 1000? ‘nibo’ (for where?) 1000 ke”. Am I no supposed to be on 1.5Gb? Where is my 0.5Gb? Oleeeee! MTN Oleeeee!!! It is very incredible. How possibly could I have used even 1Gb when I usually switch to Wi-Fi whenever I enter the office. This is a lie from the pit of NCC, orchestrated to defraud harmless Nigerians like me.

I waited till after I left the office thinking the message was a huge joke. Why should MTN do this to me na?

P.S: My only use of phone browsing data is on my way to and fro the workplace. It is occasional I use it at home. Moreover, once it is 9pm, I’ve switched to the night plan of 3Gb so the day plan should not just quench like that.

Presently I’m just in the bus looking and typing this out of obvious tiredness and dejection. MTN well done o! You are the cause of my present predicament. You guys are only forcing me to move back to my old life of using cheats. I belong to a group on whatsapp where MTN cheats with Simple Server flow almost daily. Screenshots of over 20Gb used free of charge or with just N100 stare me in the face. But I refused to indulge in similar acts because I just want to be sane and conduct myself as a typical Naija guy (very single, ladies take note). Na wa o!

Off I drop my pen here. Subsequently I shall expose all these of acts of exploiters in this nation. The other sins of MTN I will say later. For now let me cool off before this bus I’m in burns with the heat in my bones. Thank you for reading lovely people. But wait o! Android users please which ‘sane’ plan are you on? I really need to port to something better or am I on the right plan

http://www.naijasingleguy.com/mtn-this-is-why-i-may-start-cheating-you-very-soon/

1 Like

Re: MTN! This Is Why I May Start Cheating You Very SOON! by Generalkorex(m): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2015
Baba when you get there
resolve ncc boards so that the price of data will be cheaper

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

An Alternative To Google Adsense / How To Write SEO Articles To Promote Your Books Online / Amazing Ebooks!!! On Website Design, Php/mysql And Graphics For N3,500 Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.