Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

The Last Punter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Last Punter (501 Views)

Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! / Watchout For The Best Female Punter / Beat The Bookies Football Game Show (bet Heaven) Winning Ways With Pro Punter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Last Punter by aniel1089(m): 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hello fellow stakers I am not here to write long sermon or jargons,but all I can assure you is that I am going to be the last punter on nairaland..I have been in the betting world for quite sometime 2years to be precise and I have learn a few tricks with my instinct that have turn my REDS to GREENS now if you want reduce your RED and increase your GREEN there are 4arts you need to master..
*The art of patience
*The art of discipline
*The art of reducing your greed
*The art of reducing your phobia.
Before I explain on mastering the 4arts on how you can use it to your advantage and drop my sure games for free that will surely increase your GREENS I need to know I am not alone in the house..anybody with me..
Re: The Last Punter by willijot(m): 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
yes bro
Re: The Last Punter by Chigorkizz(m): 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
am with u bro
Re: The Last Punter by aniel1089(m): 5:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
Great,good to know I am not alone now let's roll:
*The art of patience--like the popular saying patience is a virtue just like in all spheres of human endeavour patience is needed in whatever you do..just like in making money which is a game a very important one at that,to be a good bettor u need to be extra patient;I will give an example,there was a day I lost over #25000 just because I wanted to recover a #5000 bet I lost because I lack patience at the time,instead of me to fight and runaway to go restrategised to fight another day I decided to fight and die..what do I really mean by being patience it means you deciding to bet once in a day and stick to it no matter what happen even if you realised that the first match of the day has already cut the rest of Your accumulators instead of quickly trying to go and restake to recover the lost money, why not relax take a deep breath know were you got it wrong by going back to your history and do your research very well and come back the next day to stake your game..I will live the remaining 3arts for now so I can drop my free games for today..
Re: The Last Punter by aniel1089(m): 5:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
stake euro under 19:france vs azerbijan 1...
england vs denmark 1...
switzerland vs norway 1x...
spain u21 vs norway u21 1...
it means france to win,england to win,switzerland to win or draw and spain to win..goodluck..
Re: The Last Punter by aniel1089(m): 8:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
*Art of descipline--the oxford dictionary define descipline as a trained behaviour, for you to suceed in this business (betting business) you need to be desciplined, you need to learn how to stake on single and doubles or at best triple odds and watch your money tree turn to green all through..you do not need to follow the bandwangon that want to win 1million naira with just 100naira accumulating more than 20games,do not get me wrong I am not saying is not possible but it barely happens...I believe in the saying that wealth is when small effort produces big results and poverty is when big effort produces small results..before I move to the next art..I will drop my free games for 27/3/15..
Re: The Last Punter by aniel1089(m): 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
euro qualifiers:spain vs ukraine 1..
england vs lithuinia 0-1...
slovakia vs luxemborg 1..
modolva vs sweden 2...
it means spain to win,england one goal handicap,slovakia to win and sweden to win..
enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

France Vs Brazil Bet Tip / School Of Football / 100% Sure Betting Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.