Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Is Nairaland More Educative Than Normal School Lectures - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Nairaland More Educative Than Normal School Lectures (541 Views)

Always Attend Lectures A Must Read!!! / ATTENTION BSU: 'resume Back To School' Lectures Has Fully Commenced-comr.agbara / Abiodun Alao Lectures At King’s College University Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nairaland More Educative Than Normal School Lectures by okeke00(m): 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
i have come to conclusion after some series of interview with nairaland users, can i say i still believes that nairaland is more educative than normal class lectures.
your opinions are welcome
Re: Is Nairaland More Educative Than Normal School Lectures by Mubarack44(m): 1:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
that's in romance section abi?
Re: Is Nairaland More Educative Than Normal School Lectures by DuchessLily(f): 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
Depends on d topic
Re: Is Nairaland More Educative Than Normal School Lectures by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
Op, educative in what sense ?
Re: Is Nairaland More Educative Than Normal School Lectures by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
you just compared you school to NL, Op na where you dey school ?

1 Like

Re: Is Nairaland More Educative Than Normal School Lectures by ArchEnemy(m): 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lacomus:
you just compared you school to NL, Op na where you dey school ?
Bro, thank you for the question o
Op, what kinda school are you talking about? Try and study to become a doctor or lawyer on nl, then come back and show us your certificate.
Re: Is Nairaland More Educative Than Normal School Lectures by okeke00(m): 2:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Bro, thank you for the question o
Op, what kinda school are you talking about? Try and study to become a doctor or lawyer on nl, then come back and show us your certificate.
sorry? get the topic well. am not talking of taking someone to a profession. i mean in the aspect of exposure and knowledge. e.g some of the words some nairaland users uses today were learnt from the forums and comments by other users. some educative topics that hits front page.
i still insist that nairaland is more educative than normal class lectures
Re: Is Nairaland More Educative Than Normal School Lectures by ArchEnemy(m): 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
okeke00:
sorry? get the topic well. am not talking of taking someone to a profession. i mean in the aspect of exposure and knowledge. e.g some of the words some nairaland users uses today were learnt from the forums and comments by other users. some educative topics that hits front page.
i still insist that nairaland is more educative than normal class lectures
ohkay, sorry

(1) (Reply)

Hey Peeps Any Mathematical Genius In Here? Pls I Need A Solution. / Many Are Educated But Archic And Paranoid / Can Someone Prove This Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.