Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,320 members, 7,957,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:09 PM

What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 70,000 Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 70,000 Naira (1765 Views)

5 Lucrative Business Opportunities In Abuja / What Lucrative Business Can A Student Start With #50,000 / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 70,000 Naira by meetemma15(m): 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
Friends, I am a graduate without job but I seriously need to start something so that I can help myself. can someone advice me on any lucrative business i can start with just 70,000 naira. whatsup me with my number pls 07031132121 if any. thanks
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 70,000 Naira by henribj(m): 3:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
meetemma15:
Friends, I am a graduate without job but I seriously need to start something so that I can help myself. can someone advice me on any lucrative business i can start with just 70,000 naira. whatsup me with my number pls 07031132121 if any. thanks

really can't advise you on the business to go into
but i can only advise you to bear in mind that any business you are going into right now will require a lot of patience, endurance, perseverance and hard work before it can become profitable.
there is no business that you will start today and then by evening you have already started making profit(i hope you understand what i mean here).. overnight profit is only possible if you are into human business, and guy, my hand no dey for that one o.

1 Like

Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 70,000 Naira by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
True talk. I recently started a coconut and carrot oil making business, it's picking really slowly, I get discouraged many times but keep going cos I know il pay off someday. So just condition your mind that whatever you start now won't yield any profits immediately. You need a lot of patience to do a business. All the best.

Quote author=henribj post=32027851]

really can't advise you on the business to go into
but i can only advise you to bear in mind that any business you are going into right now will require a lot of patience, endurance, perseverance and hard work before it can become profitable.
there is no business that you will start today and then by evening you have already started making profit(i hope you understand what i mean here).. overnight profit is only possible if you are into human business, and guy, my hand no dey for that one o.[/quote]
Re: What Lucrative Business Can I Start With 70,000 Naira by Goodnuel: 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
I can teach you how to make different types footwear for free... Depending on ur location, you can rent smwie frm ur 70k and buy some tools and then start slowly... If you r interested, u cn check my profile and add me on whatsapp or BBM..

>>

Goodnuel

(1) (Reply)

Create AMAZING FIVERR Gigs With Ebooks And Covers! / Clearing Door To Reliable Importer And We Deliver For You In Good Mind. / Rent Artificial Grass For Your Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.