Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Aishat Noble-mustapha: Tears As Murdered STV Staff Is Buried - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Aishat Noble-mustapha: Tears As Murdered STV Staff Is Buried (1290 Views)

Corpse Of Woman Buried 14-years-ago In Epe, Lagos Found Same Way It Was. Photo / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic / Murdered STV Staff Aishat Mustapha Laid To Rest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aishat Noble-mustapha: Tears As Murdered STV Staff Is Buried by famobaba(m): 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
By FEMI SALAWU

About 12 days after her untimely death, the remains of Aishat Noble-Mustapha, a staff of Silverbird group was yesterday, Wednesday March 25 committed to mother earth.

Late Aishat was reportedly killed near her Ogudu residence by yet to be identified person or persons on Saturday March 14th.

Sources said that the ceremony was very brief and was witnessed by family and friends at the Atan Cemetery, Yaba, Lagos.

Meanwhile, results of autopsy conducted on her corpse is now out.

An insider who saw it confirmed that contrary to rumours, Aishat was not pregnant as at the time of her death and that she died from internal bleeding.

Expressng reported the arrest of four suspects whom include a neighbour and three others.

...>>>http://expressng.com/2015/03/aishat-noble-mustapha-tears-as-murdered-stv-staff-is-buried/

Re: Aishat Noble-mustapha: Tears As Murdered STV Staff Is Buried by madridguy(m): 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
R.I.P

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Latest Nigerian Army Officers Letter To President Goodluck / A Visit To New Ooni’s Multi-billion Naira Lagos Resort / First Bank Teller Debited My Account Without My Permission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.