Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Nysc/internship Offer In Abuja For Accountant! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc/internship Offer In Abuja For Accountant! (1321 Views)

Pre-nysc Internship At Hopefield Network / Should i Wait For Stream 2 Or Take A Job Offer In UAE / Internship Alert: Ericsson NYSC Internship Programme 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc/internship Offer In Abuja For Accountant! by LagBlogger(m): 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
Are you a corps member serving or about to serve in Abuja or an IT student looking for valuable industrial work experience? If you studied accounting or business admin or you have a flair for writing business related articles, reports and can do cost accounting etc I have an offer for you.

The job is part time and I'll pay you a stipend however I'm strict with my work and can be demanding.

If you want a challenging career opportunity plus additional perks send me a mail to: piochessjobs@gmail.com

Only corps members or IT students residing in Abuja should apply.

Thanks!
Re: Nysc/internship Offer In Abuja For Accountant! by LagBlogger(m): 12:41am On Mar 30, 2015
Applications are still being accepted!
Re: Nysc/internship Offer In Abuja For Accountant! by yusadex4luv: 10:17am On Jun 06, 2015
LagBlogger:
Are you a corps member serving or about to serve in Abuja or an IT student looking for valuable industrial work experience? If you studied accounting or business admin or you have a flair for writing business related articles, reports and can do cost accounting etc I have an offer for you.

The job is part time and I'll pay you a stipend however I'm strict with my work and can be demanding.

If you want a challenging career opportunity plus additional perks send me a mail to: piochessjobs@gmail.com

Thanks!

what of corp member who had completed his NYSC and which to join the internship programme ,but resident in Lagos ,graduate as HND in Accounting.
Re: Nysc/internship Offer In Abuja For Accountant! by seedbaba(m): 12:56pm On Jun 07, 2015
LagBlogger:
Thanks!

this is my mail.. akintobiolanrewaju@gmail.com
Re: Nysc/internship Offer In Abuja For Accountant! by LagBlogger(m): 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
yusadex4luv:

what of corp member who had completed his NYSC and which to join the internship programme ,but resident in Lagos ,graduate as HND in Accounting.

Can you write business articles? Are you proficient with use of excel and word?
Re: Nysc/internship Offer In Abuja For Accountant! by yusadex4luv: 7:26am On Jun 13, 2015
[quote author=LagBlogger post=34520577]

Can you write business articles? Are you proficient with use of excel and word?[/quote

yes I can write a business articles and also proficient use of excel and word.

(1) (Reply)

Accountant Currently Doing NYSC In Rivers Needed / Corp Member Turned Her NYSC Uniform To Three-quarter (photos) / Having A Plan Beyond The NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.