Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Owo Town in Ondo State Under Invassion. Guns, armed robbers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owo Town in Ondo State Under Invassion. Guns, armed robbers (1091 Views)

Cultist, Kidnapper & Armed Robbers Arrested In Benue Show Their Guns & Money / Notorious Cult Leader Killed In Owo, Ondo State (Graphic Photo) / Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owo Town in Ondo State Under Invassion. Guns, armed robbers by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
My hands are shaking as I type...

The city of Owo in ondo state is under heavy bombardment.

Rumours have it that boko haram or theives have the town surrounded.

I came to visit someone here and there is graveyard silence everywhere as heavy gun machine fire and bomb expossions rocks and echoes. Some distance voices shouting Alahu Akbar.

Can someone call the attention of police and soldiers to salvage the situation....
Re: Owo Town in Ondo State Under Invassion. Guns, armed robbers by Holla911(m): 5:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
Abeg na wetin be the title of the movie i go like to watch am..
Re: Owo Town in Ondo State Under Invassion. Guns, armed robbers by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
Holla911:
Abeg na wetin be the title of the movie i go like to watch am..

May you not experience it. The sounds of guns and explossion is deafening.

The town is under seige by Heavily armed robbers. They are robbing skye bank and first bank and all police stations in town has been attacked and policemen killed.
Re: Owo Town in Ondo State Under Invassion. Guns, armed robbers by Holla911(m): 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
plz try to be at a safe end. i hope the military stepup and handle the situation.
Re: Owo Town in Ondo State Under Invassion. Guns, armed robbers by seunlayi(m): 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
hope this is not true

1 Like

Re: Owo Town in Ondo State Under Invassion. Guns, armed robbers by Babacele: 6:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
where are the Police,DSS,soldiers,Opc, Mbu,Mini ah,Civil defence who are already on ground to quell any violence during the elections? all happening in Lagos,Ogun n ondo of a sudden while Fayose started his own yesterday. who is fooling who?
Re: Owo Town in Ondo State Under Invassion. Guns, armed robbers by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
Bombs and guns raging still. Heaven help us

(1) (Reply)

What I Saw At Nnpc Filling Station Signpost Today At Idimu / OMG: Photos Of New Born Baby Abandoned In Carton In Nassarawa State / Scam Alert!!! Please Beware Of This Kind Of Message.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.