Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State (46556 Views)

One Of The Seven Nigerian Men Arrested For Robbery In Abu Dhabi Pleads Guilty / Notorious Cult Leader Killed In Owo, Ondo State (Graphic Photo) / Owo, Ondo Bank Robbery Photo (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State by Thomsbuky(m): 11:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
Its election time thing...because our law enforcement agencies are busy, looking after lousy corrupts politician masses are bearing the evil brunt of Nigerian politics of death. Why are Nigerian robbers killing defenceless innocent people? These Nigerian robbers need their head examine, there is no need to kill innocent people going about their daily routine task. Please advice these senseless robbers to take what they want and leave innocent hardworking masses alone. .
Re: Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State by NLchief: 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
Misogynist2014:
FG controls police force.
Seriously, how is it a president's fault that the police ran away from the robbers?
This has been happening way before this man became president.

Some funny people around me are even saying PDP sent the robbers because Osibanjo came visiting Owo..
lmao.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State by FolabiCash: 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
GUYZ PLEASE , I HEARD ONE OF THE BASTARDS WAS CAUGHT ? IS IT TRUE ?
Re: Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State by NLchief: 11:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
Thomsbuky:
Its election time thing...because our law enforcement agencies are busy, looking after lousy corrupts politician masses are bearing the evil brunt of Nigerian politics of death. Why are Nigerian robbers killing defenceless innocent people? These Nigerian robbers need their head examine, there is no need to kill innocent people going about their daily routine task. Please advice these senseless robbers to take what they want and leave innocent hardworking masses alone. .
These guys are crazy.
They have been commiting attrocities for years, killing people, with the police unable to withstand them.
So its not really about the elections bro.

it's been happening since way back.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State by felifeli: 11:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
khalebzy:
hopd GEJ wasnt the cause again

As a matter of fact I suspect APC trying to regain the money they lost on presidential election. Wicked people.

1 Like

Re: Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State by 9jagoodman: 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
Kelklein:
[size=24pt] #createthechange

Vote Wisely!
[/size]

Automatic Armored Personnel Carrier in another dimension to prove insecurity. They will still fail.
Re: Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Na wa for that country o
Re: Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State by yerimastyle(m): 11:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
Was goodluck in ondo today grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State by godfrey01(m): 11:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
A resident, who would not want to be named, said the incident took place with
policemen in sight, who could not challenge the robbers.

my guy our police men are not welll equipetd with weapons to stand them.. before a police man go out to patrol, the number of bulllet given to him is counted and if he does not return with the exact value of bullet given to him, he is in soup.. do you now want to compare him to thse rubbers that shooot sporadicallly without considering what they have left....
the only solution is lets match for BUHARI come this saturday
Re: Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State by mikemodel24: 11:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ndeewonu:

How irresponsible you guys are!
When it happened in Lagos two weeks ago, nobody blamed Fashola. In fact, Fashola pushed responsibility. How unreasonable we are!

thunder go fire u.is this lagos or owo.do u see the pics of people been killed.did u see hw young they re.look at the guy already gone .life wasted and u talking rubish.i just had early today that soldier were been deploy to akure.why cant the distribution go on immediately.if our government were ok will these happen in the first place.guy mind u writing
Re: Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State by Bamidhele25(m): 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
Insecurity days are numbered in my daring country.

GMB/PYO will perform well, all Nigerians believe that, even the GEJ supporters. No cause for alarm, Nigeria receive your healness with a great change on saturday. Vote sensitively!
Re: Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State by sleekman(m): 11:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
Misogynist2014:
I love owo, can speek the language (not well), it is a peaceful city with friendly and lively people. This development is saddening. Vote out pdp, they can't protect you.
When GEJ Has Frozen Every Avenue For APC 2 Make Money 4d Elections They Result 2 Armed Banditry. 2moro Fashola Will Accuse Jonathan Cos His Chief Of Staff Bought Bole & Fish 4 His Oga There

2 Likes

Re: Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State by mikemodel24: 11:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=bigwallace post=32040926][/quote]
na ur mouth go tear.does this look like a joke to u.the guy who post in a pic there has his birthday today and his sister prayed 4 long live and the day never end wit him and u re here in support of bad governance if the government is okay will these happen.i pray u fall victim of such government then u will knw what it like
Re: Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State by kingteeee: 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
It wasn't a joke, the operation took about 3hours... And many people were killed in the scene....I'm a student of RUGIPO and I live so close to one of the police station which was attacked also, The most painful of it was the police man living in the same villa with me name withheld he was one of the diseased. May your sould rest in perfect pace.. I miss you bro
Re: Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 27, 2015
Dottore:
May God help the robbery victims.
Pls vote out hardship

Pls share on Lindaikeji and Stelladimoko and every other blog you know...

This is so sad...

I wish Nigerians will open their eyes and brains and see that Jonathan has not achieved anything...

I didn't know how severe this unemployment rate was until I graduated 2 years ago and still no job. If not my father that is still accomodating me in his house, I wonder where I would be by now.

Nigerians, please there are more than 2 presidential aspirants...If you can not vote for Buhari, certainly not Jonathan, so please vote for another person...Kowa party candidate is there, isn't she? The others are there, please do not vote in another 4 years of torture.

BE WISE, BE WISE!!!
Re: Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State by successhunter: 12:38am On Mar 27, 2015
sleekman:
When GEJ Has Frozen Every Avenue For APC 2 Make Money 4d Elections They Result 2 Armed Banditry. 2moro Fashola Will Accuse Jonathan Cos His Chief Of Staff Bought Bole & Fish 4 His Oga There

Do you realised that people lost their lives in that ugly incident?
You're here making absurd comment. Where is your conscience
Re: Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State by kinibigdeal(m): 12:49am On Mar 27, 2015
successhunter:

Do you realised that people lost their lives in that ugly incident?
You're here making absurd comment. Where is your conscience

His busy hunting for success where he does not work for it
Re: Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State by Toks2008(m): 1:58am On Mar 27, 2015
Climaths:
Report reaching me now, although still nt confirm, dat it was a coordinated attack on all the banks at owo

before nko? you don ever see uncordinated bank robbery before?
Re: Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State by nairaman66(m): 5:13am On Mar 27, 2015
fitzmayowa:
Whao, from akoko to owo, RIP to the dead.

I wonder what our security agents are doing about all this daredevil armed robber, may God save us...

PS: Thunder wey go fire anybody wey turn this tragedy to political gbege dey do press up for this thread...

Could be the security agents are now robbers when off duty.. Just saying
Re: Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State by Reference(m): 5:54am On Mar 27, 2015
missbehave247:
911 please

What is the point. The report stated there were policemen in sight but for whatever reason they couldn't engage.
Re: Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State by Reference(m): 6:09am On Mar 27, 2015
amarachi06:

it is the governor that has the responsibility of protecting the citizens inside the state while the presidency protects them from external and internal forces that is beyond the state government or that is threatening the sovereignty of the country.

So where do you place this robbery in your capacity evaluation exercise.
Re: Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State by annayawchee: 6:26am On Mar 27, 2015
Y must u guys politicize this issue??... I felt sad as someone who was born and raised there... Its a sad ordeal
Re: Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State by mikemodel24: 6:53am On Mar 27, 2015
two police station were first attack.b4 the operation begin
Re: Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:06am On Mar 27, 2015
WIZGUY69:
See what mimiko has turned Ondo state to
The last time it was Ikare, now Owo.
ThankGod for his deputy.
instead of him to beef up security in ondo state, he's busy buying ogogoro and fedora hat for his boss

[size=24]R.I.P to the DEAD[/size]
Is it mimiko that sent the thieves, or the lagos state incident was also caused by Fashola? Let's just stop blaming one another...... Let's keep praying for this nation RIP TO THOSE THAT LOST THEIR LIVES
Re: Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State by pretydiva(f): 7:10am On Mar 27, 2015
babyosisi:
Na wa for that country o
na still ur country oo
Re: Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State by utimatedes(m): 7:23am On Mar 27, 2015
RIP to those that lost their lives
Re: Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State by bigwallace(m): 7:26am On Mar 27, 2015
mikemodel24:

na ur mouth go tear.does this look like a joke to u.the guy who post in a pic there has his birthday today and his sister prayed 4 long live and the day never end wit him and u re here in support of bad governance if the government is okay will these happen.i pray u fall victim of such government then u will knw what it like
what re u saying really dnt understand?
Re: Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State by missvera(f): 7:34am On Mar 27, 2015
They came through Abuja Owo road shocked where we're those soldiers in front of the white house before entering the Owo town
Re: Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State by Afroconnect: 7:47am On Mar 27, 2015
Nigeria police like politicians are a waste and liability to this nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Notorious Armed Robbers In Igando Terrorising Residents In Lagos (Photo) / Wicked Boys In Abia Desecrate Young Girl And Video Taped It. / Irate Ijaw Youths Kill Army Commander, Soldiers In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.