Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,523 members, 7,958,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo) (30466 Views)

Screening Of Passengers Begin At Nigerian Airports Against Ebola Outbreak. Photo / Fatal Accident Along Benin Highway,scores Of Passengers Feared Dead.graphic Pics / The Types Of Passengers In Airline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo) by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
jnrbayano:

A di m mma nnenne.

Gi kwanu?

I'm fine.
Re: Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo) by jnrbayano(m): 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
EggovinMma:

I'm fine.

*Checks her profile picture*

Nne you are back? cool

1 Like

Re: Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo) by ignis: 4:51am On Mar 27, 2015
Travelling massively for the fear of Buhari's touts who are out for the bloods of dogs and baboons.
Re: Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo) by chigoizie7(m): 6:12am On Mar 27, 2015
Many of us failed to understand that during the initial INEC registration in 2011 that public holiday was declared so that nigerians will travel home and register, this is the time for those people to also travel home and vote.
Re: Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo) by jomoh: 6:27am On Mar 27, 2015
Honestly Hausas understand politics than Igbos.

They are travelling out of the northern states and yet they expect 25% votes from the north.

Who will give them the 25% votes they need? Do they expect the abokis to give them the vote?
Re: Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo) by Sparkle777(f): 6:46am On Mar 27, 2015
Everybody, pls stop kidding urselves. Ppl are travelling home,because they are afraid. Abi,were dis all obtainable during the registration? No. Most ppl registerd where they live. So why travel,simple its cos of Safety. Abi gej or gmb give them transport money?
No one wants to be outside his hometown cos of gmb boys dat must surely kill even if gmb wins or looses.
At least both the opposition and incumbent in ur village will never harm u.
I ll not vote even though I hav my pvc, cos am afraid of wat may happen dat day. Me, no wan die. grin
Yes, I preffer gej to win not because he did well but because am afraid of the real gmb xter. Dat man gives me the shivers.
In all, may God s choice for Nigeria win.
Re: Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo) by zendy: 8:39am On Mar 27, 2015
I think it's clear that the bulk of the people returning to their respective states are easterners who running away from post election violence. This has nothing to do with going to cast vote because it's a well known fact that anyone can transfer their voting rights from where they registered to where they reside. Everybody knows that should Buhari lose this election,the North will be consumed in the usual gory violence which they are known for and as usual,it will be Igbos who will be at the recieving end of it. People can decieve themselves all they want that Nigeria is a United country but the truth is that it doesn't even come anywhere close to being united. I commend those who left,neither GEJ,Buhari or Nigeria is worth dying for.
Re: Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 27, 2015
people are running from fct for fear of election violence. they have forgotten that the places they are running to are also going to partake in the elections. went to peace park on wednesday, the tfare to Afikpo Ebonyi was 3800, went back the next day and it had increased to 4500.

1 Like

Re: Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo) by ibe003(m): 3:06pm On Mar 27, 2015
Only a fool will vote for buhari and that ugly oshibajo, as big and populous nigeria is an old man who use to lost his memories will now be representing Nigeria in the presence of international communities tufiackwa, we need vibrant men like David cameron of UK, Barack Obama of US, Hollande of France and Gej for Naija, forward ever.......... Backward never

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Car Accident In Wuse II, Abuja. / Fire At Utako Motor Park In Abuja; Passengers, Drivers Scamper For Safety / Japa: People Now Liquidate Investments, Savings To Leave Nigeria — Ali Baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.