Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Woman Goes On A 30-day Dog Food Diet - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Woman Goes On A 30-day Dog Food Diet (610 Views)

Advice On Local Recipè For Dog Food / Owerri Dog Walk, Powered By Binggo Dog Food - 28th September / Have You Tried The Binggo Dog Food? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Goes On A 30-day Dog Food Diet by Prodeegee(m): 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
A pet store owner in washington made headlines after stating that she's going on a 30days strictly dog food diet.

Quoted from KNDO

A woman in Richland is em"bark"ing on a new mission. This month she's eating with her pets, and chowing down on nothing but pet food.

"I didn't have time to go get a snack," she said, "so I grabbed a bag of treats off the counter, and I was like, wow, you know, these read better than normal people treats. So I started eating the treats and I was like, you know, I could do this for 30 days."

Now, she's a week in, eating nothing but cat and dog food, like flakes of salmon, and freeze dried chicken.
"I've also been doing our oven baked blueberry treats, as well as freeze dried green beans, carrots," she says, "I'm even doing some canned cat food, one is a succulent chicken, and it actually tastes really good. So I'm really happy with that one. I don't do raw bones or meat products like that, or the frozen because i'm just not into raw."

Even her employees have joined in, together they're trying kibble. Dorothy says it's not bad, but it's better with a little milk.
But this experiment isn't about taste, Dorothy has a bigger message.

"Learn about what you're eating and what you're feeding your pets. I think if we can get the awareness out of reading the ingredients, and really understanding what is in the pet food, that that will eventually carry over. If you're feeding your pet healthy, maybe you'll start reading the ingredients of your own foods, and maybe you can start eating healthy too."

"My feet aren't swelling as much as they usually do after I've been on a 10 hour day," Dorothy explains. "I have lost 2.5 pounds, which i'm not going to complain about that, but I'm not doing this to promote dog food, or to loose weight... But at the same token I want to show that I believe in our products."
It's taking care of yourself, and taking care of your pets.

Do you think dog foods might be safe for human consumption? Lets hear your views.

http://www.nbcrightnow.com/story/25914977/local-pet-supply-store-owner-eats-dog-food-for-a-month

(1) (Reply)

Video: Mother Rabbit Saves Baby From A Snake / Shocking : Actor Chiwetalu Agu Impregnats A Girl / Africa Grey Parrot For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.