Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Brilliant Ways To Market A Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Brilliant Ways To Market A Business In Nigeria (802 Views)

7 Reasons Why You Must Start An Online Business In 2017 / How To Register Your Business In Nigeria / Dangote Rice Coming To Market At Cheap Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brilliant Ways To Market A Business In Nigeria by MyNaijaNaira(m): 9:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
As always I like to post my latest articles for my favorite people at Nairaland smiley wink, so hopefully by now you are familiar with my posts in this forum.

Are you looking for cost-effective ways to promote your business without breaking your budget? If so, read my blog post that I wrote for African Business Communities. Below is an excerpt from this blog post - Brilliant Ways to Market a Business in Nigeria

Working with businesses in Nigeria has provided me with a unique opportunity to think about marketing from a different perspective. I’ve picked up quite a few insights and learned a lot along the way.Most Nigerian businesses that I work with believe that you have to spend big bucks to market your business. This is not true! There are plenty of cost affective marketing tactics that you can put in place that won’t blow your budget.

Due to Nigeria’s dynamic cultures and internal constraints such as infrastructure, limited internet reach and poor power supply, the one-size-fits-all solution when creating an effective marketing plan does not work. What I’ve learned is that each business requires a creative strategy to reach their target audience and effectively convey their message, whilst also overcoming obstacles that are often typically encountered in Nigeria.

Targeted Marketing plays a fundamental role in increasing sales and encouraging growth. So why are many businesses in Nigeria ignoring marketing? And why do they see marketing as such a tough nut to crack?

Here are some marketing tactics that I’ve successfully used for businesses in Nigeria.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY

Please share your thoughts and experiences about tactics that you've used to market your business. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts so that we can all learn from each other smiley
www.mynaijanaira.com
Re: Brilliant Ways To Market A Business In Nigeria by MyNaijaNaira(m): 5:12pm On May 13, 2015
Nice logos, but I have to say that marketing starts with your customer. When you market a product, it should appeal to the customer. No matter how great your logo is, if your product or service is rubbish it will never attract customers.

(1) (Reply)

Ijebu Garri / 7 Secrets Only Two People Know (for Some Reasons) / Why Diaspora Customers Pay For BVN Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.