Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,665 members, 7,959,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

Discussion Thread For Educators (Teachers, Tutors, Lecturers) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Discussion Thread For Educators (Teachers, Tutors, Lecturers) (497 Views)

Free Courses For Teachers, Tutors, Lecturers And Professionals / Two Nairalanders Sign & Log Out As Health Educators; Bsc (ed). / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discussion Thread For Educators (Teachers, Tutors, Lecturers) by liveyourlife: 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nowadays, it seems like there are only bad reports about Teachers on Nairaland ranging from Low-Pay to Lack of Prestige for the profession.

So I created this thread for we teachers and tutors on Nl to share and discuss Issues ranging from Teaching tips and methods, Pedagogical approaches, Professional Development, Tools, Students e.t.c

So teachers on Nairaland, signIn for duty. :-)

:-) cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Discussion Thread For Educators (Teachers, Tutors, Lecturers) by Profandie(m): 6:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hi, i am Andrew by name. I also lecture at my alma mata(parttime) and I'm currently serving in Rivers state.I have passion for teaching and am aspiring to become a Professor in Accounting. Hope to meet like-minded educators and teachers too. Dont let this thread die. Happy new year people.
Re: Discussion Thread For Educators (Teachers, Tutors, Lecturers) by Timossa(m): 8:50am On Nov 23, 2016
Hi there,

I am so happy to be here. I'm an Award Winning Educationist, Spanish Instructor, Educational Consultant and Speaker.

Thinking of learning Spanish, then email me right away @ universitinfo@gmail.com
Re: Discussion Thread For Educators (Teachers, Tutors, Lecturers) by Timossa(m): 8:52am On Nov 23, 2016
An Educational Training and Consulting Firm is in need of Spanish Teachers and Graduate Spanish Teacher Trainees towards the expansion of her staff-base in order to service her clients effectively, efficiently and in an ethical manner.

Job Type: Full Time / Part Time / Contract
Position: Spanish Instructor
Experience: 2 years teaching Spanish
Qualification: Minimum of SSCE, First Degree / DELE will be an added advantage

REQUIREMENTS

You must be able and ready to teach Primary pupils through Secondary school students.

Training Type: Weekdays / Weekends
Position: Graduate Spanish Teacher Trainees
Qualification: Minimum of SSCE, First Degree / DELE will be an added advantage

REQUIREMENTS

You must be ready and willing to come take Spanish lessons in due time and go through a 3 month intensive training programme in Spanish and later be absorbed as a full fledge Spanish Instructor at the Beginner's or Breakthrough Stage in our firm.

How to Apply

Send an updated CV to universitinfo@gmail.com using the position as the subject of the email and why you want to be a Spanish Teacher.

Best wishes.

(1) (Reply)

Cross River Uni Tech (crutch) Student Help / What Is The Difference In Skill And Qualification? / QA Training Online With Job Assistance In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.