Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Drive Traffic To Your Fiverr Gigs Using Free Classified Websites - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Drive Traffic To Your Fiverr Gigs Using Free Classified Websites (5346 Views)

Step By Steps To Open Fiverr Account And Create Best Selling Gigs / UPDATE: Sell your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Payoneer Funds Get Paid In Naira! / Withdraw your Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer Earnings #330/$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drive Traffic To Your Fiverr Gigs Using Free Classified Websites by olaleke2(m): 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hi, guys. Here’s a quick one. I just want to share another method that has helped to drive teeming hordes of traffic to my Fiverr gigs. Using just one technique like the use of free blogs as mentioned in one of my posts will limit you to a certain extent. Of course, it is very effective, but no matter how successful or how constant you seem to get orders, you still need to advertise your services out there for more people to see. Okay, tell me; as popular as Coca-Cola and Pepsi are, won’t you normally expect them to stop advertisements and marketing campaigns? For where? These big brands keep signing up Super and Mega Stars in the Movies, Music and Sports niches (abi?) as Brand Ambassadors and they keep spending money on paid advertising, T.V. commercials, billboards, etc. This method will not cost you a dime, but just a little bit of your time.

Another way to send real human traffic to your Fiverr gigs that has worked for me (and is still working for me, by the way) is to use free classified ads sites. Yes, these classified ads sites receive tons of traffic every single day, and you will be leaving a lot of dough on the table if you do not take advantage of these teeming hordes of FREE traffic.
Yes, the traffic may not be all that targeted, but you may never know when someone who may need your services later on in the future will come across your gig and save your gig URL. That visitor may eventually visit your gig, and if he/she likes what they see, you get an order.

Now, most of these free classified ads websites have their rules and regulations. So you would do well not to go against their TOS, or your advert gets deleted and you get banned. Some of them will not like you displaying naked Fiverr gig links; that is why you must endeavor to create a blog with excellent samples of jobs you have done before. If you have not read my post about Fiverr Blogs, please go here [link to Fiverr Blog post].

At the end of your blog post [whether you are in the writing niche, or graphics niche, or even video creation, owning a blog will help you in selling your gig], append your gig link to your post. A prospective client or buyer may then click on your gig link and voila! An order/contact comes through.

So read the TOS on each of the sites in order to get up to speed about their rules and regulations. Some of these sites require that you sign up with them, while others do not. Most of them will also require that you choose a certain location where you want your advert to be seen. For example, one of the sites I used asked me the specific city and state I’d like my ad to be seen. Well, unless you reside in the U.S. of A, and you are very conversant with the population in your area, then you won’t have a problem.

But me, wey be original naija boy wey neva comot for this wonderful country, how I wan take know the population for any American city? Sharply, Google to the rescue! You may choose to type the name of the city in the search engine, or just Google “population of New York City” or any other city of your interest. The goal is to get your ad in front of as many eyeballs as you can get, and the more people see your ad, the more chances you have of getting orders. Some of these sites even have high page ranks, and that’s quality backlink back to your gig(s).

WARNING! You need to be consistent and have lots of patience. But it works. Guaranteed. There are over 200 classified ads websites in my possession, and if you want it, just holler right there in the “Comments” section. You can also Google “classified ads websites”, and you will get a full list of ‘em.

Hope this helps…

Happy Fiverring….the dollar rain is about to fall…LoL!

3 Likes

Re: Drive Traffic To Your Fiverr Gigs Using Free Classified Websites by saintisaac1(m): 10:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
pls i need d stuff cos am just a learner. thanx
Re: Drive Traffic To Your Fiverr Gigs Using Free Classified Websites by olaleke2(m): 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
saintisaac1:
pls i need d stuff cos am just a learner. thanx

Call me for more information on 08035451250

or connect with me on facebook

http://facebook.com/ebenezer.olaleke
Re: Drive Traffic To Your Fiverr Gigs Using Free Classified Websites by IrewumiO(m): 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
Check it out! I will write and design a winning resume based on your job description.

https:///g49JzV9
Re: Drive Traffic To Your Fiverr Gigs Using Free Classified Websites by funsho75(m): 11:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
All of una go dey form...

I dey make big money

But u can't help others

Still dey Hustle for 1k

(1) (Reply)

International ATM Card For Nigerian Market / Assistance Wanted: Swift Code Of Oceanic Bank Nigeria / A4 Paper Proucer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.