Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Meetup Zone : Season 1 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meetup Zone : Season 1 (431 Views)

Meetup For Nigerians In The Bay Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meetup Zone : Season 1 by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 27, 2015
Hello Nigerians!!!,,

The heat and final destiny of every Nigeria is around the closet. The long awaited presidential election is few days, few hours and minute away. Join me via BBM and read, watch and witness first class information about the

pre-election updates,

post election updates

and happenings around our great country Nigeria.

556A3F8D

Dont let the News pass you by.

Add me now, and join the train.

Reporter: Kelvin

Risky-Coverage
Non-Stop Reporting.Hello Nigerians!!!,,

The heat and final destiny of every Nigeria is around the closet. The long awaited presidential election is few days, few hours and minute away. Join me via BBM and read, watch and witness first class information about the

pre-election updates,

post election updates

556A3F8D

Risky-Coverage
Non-Stop Reporting.
Hello Nigerians!!!,,

pre-election updates,

post election updates

BBM PIN: 556A3F8D

Risky-Coverage
Non-Stop Reporting.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Meet Ourselves And Hook-up....'everyone Jump In....' / All I Need Is A Sugar Mummy / Single Ladies In Abuja Add Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.